Romney and his taxes

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sick of hearing this.........I am not a Romney Supporter in any way......However, ask some of the other accounting folks on BGP and they will tell you that many of the wealthy pay little to no INCOME taxes at times, specifically if they are earning a lot of their income through investments and Real Estate. However they may pay other taxes and fees, and we all pay sales tax.

I am so sick of hearing this.........I am not a Romney Supporter in any way......However, ask some of the other accounting folks on BGP and they will tell you that many of the wealthy pay little to no INCOME taxes at times, specifically if they are earning a lot of their income through investments and Real Estate. However they may pay other taxes and fees, and we all pay sales tax.

I understand that but Reid said he hasn't paid taxes in 10 years. Yet, there is an add approved by our president that said he only paid 14% in 2010. So who is lying?

Hope you are all seriously considering real issues when it comes to this election year. As to the question who is lying? Obama add is correct on the 14 % for 2010. That is a matter of record and is not disputed by Romney. Reid references the 10 years of tax returns that Romney has steadfastly refused to make public. Seeing as we have not seen them there is no way for us to know if Reid is truthful or not.

Everybody knows Romney makes millions. Just release the records let everybody be jealous and we all move on. ...unless.

Hope you are all seriously considering real issues when it comes to this election year. As to the question who is lying? Obama add is correct on the 14 % for 2010. That is a matter of record and is not disputed by Romney. Reid references the 10 years of tax returns that Romney has steadfastly refused to make public. Seeing as we have not seen them there is no way for us to know if Reid is truthful or not.

Everybody knows Romney makes millions. Just release the records let everybody be jealous and we all move on. ...unless.

Yes, Romney should release his tax records as soon as Obama releases is college records.