Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Man Dies Cuffed In Back Seat of Cruiser

Featured Replies

Whoa! This thread shrank! :lol:

 

 

RM laid the smack down. :lol:

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RM laid the smack down. :lol:

 

:lol: So....back to handcuffs :D

 

RM laid the smack down. :lol:

 

And completely without cuffs, tasers OR a gun! I merely used words. :D

 

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner

 

:lol: So....back to handcuffs :D

 

:lol:

 

I can see how it could happen. Desperate people can get these crazy adrenaline rushes and that cam make them do some weird stuff.

 

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner

 

And completely without cuffs, tasers OR a gun! I merely used words. :D

 

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner

 

And your handy dandy moderator super powers. :lol:

 

And your handy dandy moderator super powers. :lol:

 

Shhhh....but even so...non-violent methods. :D

 

Gotta go wash my super hero cape now. :D

 

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner

I'm so friggin mad I didn't check this thread sooner.

I'm so friggin mad I didn't check this thread sooner.

 

I took a screen shot. But rockmom infiltrated my computer and destroyed all evidence. Sorry.

 

And completely without cuffs, tasers OR a gun! I merely used words. :D

 

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner

 

But, you have a bionic phone...

Can't we all just get along?

 

No we can't, Ive heard how Rockmom can be with her handcuffs :sssh:!

Can't we all just get along?

 

Absolutely!

I took a screen shot. But rockmom infiltrated my computer and destroyed all evidence. Sorry.

DAMN IT!!!

 

Stupid work, I guess now I'll have to quit so I don't miss stuff like this.

  • Author

FBI now investigating.

 

The family is struggling to see how the police searched him twice, found a small bag of weed, and then missed a gun. Seems like a fair question to ask.

 

Police chief isn't exactly going all out to defend his boys either. He says he has no idea how they a)missed a gun and b)didn't hear the gunshot even though they were very close to the car.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.