August 5, 201214 yr Only able to watch the ESPN gamecast online, whats happening? Leake hit Harrison in the thigh and he acted like someone shot his dog. Both benches warned and Hurdle got ejected for arguing. I understand why Hurdle was upset but he only has his players to blame for running off at the mouth last night.
August 5, 201214 yr Leake hit Harrison in the thigh and he acted like someone shot his dog. Both benches warned and Hurdle got ejected for arguing. I understand why Hurdle was upset but he only has his players to blame for running off at the mouth last night. Got ya, thank you sir.
August 5, 201214 yr Author I hate it when umpires give a pitcher a strike just because he's thrown 5-6 straight out of the strike zone. That 2-0 pitch to Stubbs was no where close to being a strike.
August 5, 201214 yr Author Frazier seems to have some Sean Casey in him at first base. You mean a big talker?
August 5, 201214 yr Author I go get Leake right now. He's about ready to get rocked. Must have been the spaghetti talking. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.