August 5, 201214 yr Dusty doesn't want him thrown at. I don't believe that. I think they are just being extra cautious. Why play him today if he is still feeling it a little in his calf?
August 5, 201214 yr Pirates desperate. They may do anything with nut ball Hurdle. He was fired in Colorado may get replaced by Chuck Tanner after they get swept today hehe:eek:
August 5, 201214 yr Grandpoa Rolen needs to suck it up and play today with who they have out who cares if he wears out Votto and Phillips are on the way. :thumb:
August 5, 201214 yr Author I don't believe that. I think they are just being extra cautious. Why play him today if he is still feeling it a little in his calf? I believe it, and have no problem with it.
August 5, 201214 yr Sounds like Broxton and Chapman are not available today. Hopefully Homer can go deep.
August 5, 201214 yr Doug Gray @dougdirt24 On Reds live they just said that Charlie Sheen is matching the $50000 raised for the Reds Community Fund for Marty shaving his head. Awesome
August 5, 201214 yr Doug Gray @dougdirt24 On Reds live they just said that Charlie Sheen is matching the $50000 raised for the Reds Community Fund for Marty shaving his head. Awesome Is he matching it in cash or kilos?
August 5, 201214 yr Author Doug Gray @dougdirt24 On Reds live they just said that Charlie Sheen is matching the $50000 raised for the Reds Community Fund for Marty shaving his head. Awesome Awesome!!
August 5, 201214 yr Author Simply mind boggling to me the money people pay for tickets to a game, and all they do is walk up and down the isles.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.