The Marlins are a mess!!!

MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

The Marlins traded Omar Infante and Anibal Sanchez to Detroit yesterday in what could be the first in a series of trades. Marlins officials have told other teams they are “open for business,” Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports. Hanley Ramirez, Carlos Lee, Josh Johnson, Ricky Nolasco and Randy Choate are already drawing trade interest.

MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

The Marlins traded Omar Infante and Anibal Sanchez to Detroit yesterday in what could be the first in a series of trades. Marlins officials have told other teams they are “open for business,” Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports. Hanley Ramirez, Carlos Lee, Josh Johnson, Ricky Nolasco and Randy Choate are already drawing trade interest.

http://bluegrasspreps.com/major-league-baseball/miami-marlins-best-236107.html :sssh::lol::lol:

The mess starts with the manager. His behavior over the years is disgusting at best. To me he exhibits many traits of a bully! Total JERK!

I agree. Ozzie's rant against Bryce Harper was low rent. Ozzie is a head case.

Things began to fall apart for Miami when Albert signed with LA...
Nope, Pujols going out west for that kind of money was a good thing for the Marlins. Hiring Guillen was a mistake.

I was all right with the Reyes signing, but he hasn't lived up to the contract so far.

As I said before the season started: Any clubhouse with Hanley Ramirez, Carlos Zambrano and Ozzie Guillen is not going to be a happy place.
I think that premise is way overrated ...

Bottom line, Reyes and Ramirez haven't hit like stars, and several other regulars have been worse than expected.