Breaking Bad Season 5

If the bags he gave Jesse were $5 million, then the pile is obviously far more than that. Based on that link my guess would be no less than $50M.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really proud of myself. Watching the episode, I did a really quick count of the number of stacks length-wise, width-wise, and height-wise. I came up with $80,000,000. Glad to see the internet agrees with my rough estimation.

If the bags he gave Jesse were $5 million, then the pile is obviously far more than that. Based on that link my guess would be no less than $50M.

I'm really proud of myself. Watching the episode, I did a really quick count of the number of stacks length-wise, width-wise, and height-wise. I came up with $80,000,000. Glad to see the internet agrees with my rough estimation.

God Bless America.

I didn't realize this past weeks episode was the last one of the summer. I'm bummed, no big shows for the next 4 days until SOA season 5 starts.

I'm still interested in how the season started... Walt with a false identity in some remote location. How will it all tie in? I really can't wait for next summer.

Didn't he have a bazooka in his trunk as well?

And if I remember correctly it was his birthday.

I've been wondering what he was up to in the opening scene of this season as well. He had hair and everything.
Pretty crazy. I'm going wild speculating how things get so bad that Walter has assumed a fake ID, has NH plates, and needs a machine gun. But I think from the coughing and him taking pills that his cancer is back.