Breaking Bad Season 5

Will Hank bust Walt????

If he does, he will lose his job, because of the connection he has with Walt, who has paid his rehab bills. He will destoy his family, Marie is nuts anyway, but if Skyler goes to prison, she will go off the deap end.

Is Walt really out? He is in the Empire business, his own words...

That's why I'm thinking he's not out. I think Hank folds and finally get's paid to be honest but we will see.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Hank bust Walt????

If he does, he will lose his job, because of the connection he has with Walt, who has paid his rehab bills. He will destoy his family, Marie is nuts anyway, but if Skyler goes to prison, she will go off the deap end.

Is Walt really out? He is in the Empire business, his own words...

Why would he lose his job? He had no idea...

That's why I'm thinking he's not out. I think Hank folds and finally get's paid to be honest but we will see.

Then how do you explain the opening scene from this season? Walt, with a beard and hair eating at a restaurant on his birthday with a bazooka in his trunk.

It's actually a machine gun. I don't have the answers because I didn't write the show, like I said we will see.

I couldn't remember what it was I just knew it wasn't a pistol :lol:.

And you really aren't a writer for Breaking Bad? All this time I thought you were. :confused:

Why would he lose his job? He had no idea...

The guy Hank replaced was forced out because he was close to Gus and didn't know. Hank will lose his job because it would be a black eye to the department to have the largest prooducer of Meth was the main guys brother in law. Not to mention that Hank also benefited from drug money.

Then how do you explain the opening scene from this season? Walt, with a beard and hair eating at a restaurant on his birthday with a bazooka in his trunk.
Something crazy happens to Walt but I'm not sure Hank would have anything to do with that scene. Why would Walt want a machine gun to go against the DEA? Surely he isn't that far gone. Thinking it has to have something to do with a rival dealer or someone has put a hit out on him.

But if he was running from the DEA I don't really see why he would be back armed to the teeth...

I have several crazy ideas for how it all ends but my one prediction from very early on that I stick by is something REALLY bad happens to Walt Jr., Holly, or both...

I think something happens to Skyler, that is why he is putting his bacon on the plate as 52. She always did it for him. They make a point to say it was a tradition. The one thing BB does is always give you a hint, most times I don't catch it till afterwards, but I think I may have caught this one... :lol:

I couldn't remember what it was I just knew it wasn't a pistol :lol:.

And you really aren't a writer for Breaking Bad? All this time I thought you were. :confused:

Sorry to disappoint.

Is it possible that his dealings with Gus come back to bite him, perhaps someone from Mexico.