Breaking Bad Season 5

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I've been meaning to post about that last episode. Has Hank finally put together the missing pieces to the puzzle? I really don't want to wait until next summer for the second half of season 5.

I don't think there is any question he put it together...

It sure did seem like he's starting to really become convinced. But how does he react to that, how does Walt react to it if Hank confronts him? Does Hank confront him or just bust him?

How many episodes are left for this summer?

It sure did seem like he's starting to really become convinced. But how does he react to that, how does Walt react to it if Hank confronts him? Does Hank confront him or just bust him?

None. Walt says he's out, and now Hank probably knows. I just wish it would never end.

Hank can't just bust him. Hank starts building his case now, if there's one left to build. It appears Walt's cancer has returned and he has left the meth game. Time will tell though.

Hank is going to start realizing that there are a lot of weird things surrounding Walt and his family that he hadn't picked up on.

They bought new cars, an expensive car wash business, never had problems with his cancer treatment bills...

Walt & Skyler were fighting and Skyler forced the kids to stay with Hank and his wife. I think he will know...but will he be able to prove it?

None. Walt says he's out, and now Hank probably knows. I just wish it would never end.

Walt SAYS he's out, but is he really? He just set up a deal with the shipping lady to move some major weight, perhaps he was just trying to keep her occupied but I'm not so certain. It could all be over or it could be about to get really big. Hank is reminiscing, talking about how he misses his old job/feels underappreciated and tired of it all, could he be bought? The job has taken a lot from him, Walt's family. It can still go a lot of different ways.

Hank can't just bust him. Hank starts building his case now, if there's one left to build. It appears Walt's cancer has returned and he has left the meth game. Time will tell though.

Hank is going to start realizing that there are a lot of weird things surrounding Walt and his family that he hadn't picked up on.

They bought new cars, an expensive car wash business, never had problems with his cancer treatment bills...

Walt & Skyler were fighting and Skyler forced the kids to stay with Hank and his wife. I think he will know...but will he be able to prove it?

Or will he want to if Walt is dying/dies?

Walt SAYS he's out, but is he really? He just set up a deal with the shipping lady to move some major weight, perhaps he was just trying to keep her occupied but I'm not so certain. It could all be over or it could be about to get really big. Hank is reminiscing, talking about how he misses his old job/feels underappreciated and tired of it all, could he be bought? The job has taken a lot from him, Walt's family. It can still go a lot of different ways.

It looked like some significant time passed at the end of this last episode. I think he already shipped a lot of it overseas with Lydia.

I don't think Hank can be bought. He's tired of not catching the big fish, and he's about to catch the big fish. Only problem is it's his brother in law, who is probably dying of cancer.

It looked like some significant time passed at the end of this last episode. I think he already shipped a lot of it overseas with Lydia.

I don't think Hank can be bought. He's tired of not catching the big fish, and he's about to catch the big fish. Only problem is it's his brother in law, who is probably dying of cancer.

Ya good point, that's what's hard to tell is how much time passed, they did show them shipping quite a bit and the huge pile of money. Might I add that the pile of money is absolutely ridiculous.

I think Hank plays it close to his vest and starts "looking" into Walter more. This summer's episodes are done. The last eight are on tap for next summer. Gonna be a LONG wait..