Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucas out at Lloyd???

Featured Replies

"Rumor" has it that Coach Roy Lucas may be out (by his own decision) at Lloyd.

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does rumor say he's heading?

  • Author
Where does rumor say he's heading?

 

Do I have to give it all way up front? :D

Do I have to give it all way up front? :D

 

I only know of one open job.

  • Author

I haven't heard anything about Lucas going to Beechwood but there are people on here that know more about that than I do.

 

Anyone?

Just talked to my Uncle (SRO for the E/E School System) and he said he's heard nothing of it. He talked to Chad Molley last night, and it wasn't mentioned. He's going to look more into it for me...

The AD says he has heard nothing of it just now...

  • Author

I hear the AD is in the running for the position???

I hear the AD is in the running for the position???

That wouldn't make much sense to me...

I hear the AD is in the running for the position???

 

Who is Lloyd's AD?

  • Author
That wouldn't make much sense to me...

 

Please keep digging and see what you can find. I am sure if Coach Lucas is thinking about it he wants to have his next job lined up before he does.

  • Author
Who is Lloyd's AD?

 

 

Chad Molley

Who is Lloyd's AD?

Chad Molly...

Chad Molly...

 

Is he a football coach of any sort?

Is he a football coach of any sort?

Not to my knowledge. He's the son of the former E/E Superintendent

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.