Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Artist turns dead cat into helicopter

Featured Replies

Jim, it was supposably his "beloved pet", that is my beef. And that I heard he thinks its art? I feel the same way with a lot of art these days as you with a lot of music these days. :)

PP92! He was an unneutered cat! Nature happens. :eek:

 

Very true. I was a young naive college student who thought I was saving a cat and giving him a good home. I couldn't afford to neuter him. My poor kitty. Our relationship was never the same once I let Merlin move in. She had to grow up way too early.

For those who don't like cats, what if this was a dog? As LWC mentioned, it's morbid! But goes to show why I think most stuff out there that goes under the heading of "art" is nothing but crap! I would hate to see this so-called artists works of crap, errrr I mean art.

 

This is where my awful sense of humor comes into play. I'd still laugh if it was a dog. Especially a big dog like a bulldog or something. A big old bulldog flying around buzzing cows? Instant comedy. :lol: :lol:

 

Add a voice box to it and make it bark while swooping down on unsuspecting cows or even people? :lol: :lol:

Jim, it was supposably his "beloved pet", that is my beef. And that I heard he thinks its art? I feel the same way with a lot of art these days as you with a lot of music these days. :)

 

The only thing that defined it as a "beloved pet" was the owner...who was the guy who decided to turn the dead hide into a helicopter anyway. Should there be a rule of thumb about not being able to stuff animals that anyone cares about?

 

I think it's weird, but I have no real problem with it.

To me, it's just weird and a little creepy. I hope my daughter doesn't see it, though. She'd flip out. The cat looks just one she had for ten years that died of feline cancer. I'll guarantee she won't know about the video from me.

The only thing that defined it as a "beloved pet" was the owner...who was the guy who decided to turn the dead hide into a helicopter anyway. Should there be a rule of thumb about not being able to stuff animals that anyone cares about?

 

I think it's weird, but I have no real problem with it.

I didn't say anything about the stuffing part, it's the part of hey lets make my pet into a helicopter part. Again, it's some weirdo who thinks it's art to turn his pet into a flying object, and yes, he did this at an art festival, which makes my point that a lot of art these days is nothing but crap.
Good thing the guy didn't have a pet horse. :eek:

 

In that case...he obviously would have had to turn it into some kind of motorcycle instead.

In that case...he obviously would have had to turn it into some kind of motorcycle instead.

 

Four legs -- four wheels. ATV.

(Clear out your inbox when you get a chance.)

 

Done.

  • Author

I don't know, I think it's the eyes staring at me that makes it creepy for me. Maybe the cat just needs some goggles.

I don't know, I think it's the eyes staring at me that makes it creepy for me. Maybe the cat just needs some goggles.

 

You mean so he looks like Muttley?

 

Muttley.jpg

 

Awesome idea!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.