Ain't no homos going to make it to heaven

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help me out here with some back ground info. I assume that the video is taken in a church or at some church type event?

That is my assumption too from the physical markers inside the building.

Anyone?

Yes, unless I am missing something about the video. The sound quality is kinda bad. The kid sung a song, that we are in assumption was a church service or something to that affect.

To suggest that anyone, christian or not, knows who is going to heaven is silly.

Don't overreact to it. In church kids go to sunday school and learn what their teachers, preachers, and parents teach them. While they're young they mimic those beliefs and when they get older they decide if they agree or not. I see this as the same thing as kids saying that muslims, atheists, or (in the 60s) hippies won't make it to heaven. What if he would have said "Ain't no unimmerced gonna make it to heaven" or 'Ain't no unrepenteths gonna make it to heaven."At that age they say what they're taught and then decide later if its right.

To suggest that anyone, christian or not, knows who is going to heaven is silly.

Couldn't disagree more. If you believe in the Bible then you have a pretty good idea. Not that we know "who" individually will go, but we are told how to get there and what not to do to lose it.

Couldn't disagree more. If you believe in the Bible then you have a pretty good idea. Not that we know "who" individually will go, but we are told how to get there and what not to do to lose it.

So if YOU believe in the Bible, YOU can know if I am going to heaven? That is pretty remarkable.