Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 10 Bracken County 3

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think so. Mason bats were alive tonight!

Upset for sure...definitely hurts Bracken's chances for a deep region run.

Am shocked. Anyone there with details?

I am really shocked at this score. Some # 1 seed will now have to face Bracken in the first round. This will for sure mix it up some!

Well....Bracken took an early 2-0 lead. Mason came alive and had a big inning to go ahead 5-2 I think. After that, they kept adding a little to the score each inning. Bracken just couldn't put anything together offensively---had runners on 2nd and 3rd with no outs and couldn't get anyone in...that's how things went for the Lady Bears tonight. I had hopes that with big wins against Nicholas and St. Henry that we would be pumped for post season. It just didn't happen for us tonight.

 

Congrats to Mason who played with alot of heart.

 

Maybe we can shake things up in the regional---who knows.

Edited by Bluespecter
spelling

Thanks for the kind words Bluespecter. Mason has hit like that at times this year but not off a quality pitcher like Emma. I was nervous until the last out because I knew the Lady Bears would not just roll over. Some reward for winning your district. Bracken in the first round. Good luck the rest of the way.

WOW, knock me over with a feather!!! Way to go Mason Co. I'm sure the Polar Bears will "right the ship".

WOW, nice win for Mason County. Congrats on winning the district and good luck to both teams in the regional.

Brossart just beat Mason Co. on Senior Night at Mason 14-3

 

:ohbrother:

 

And what did you do against Bracken this year?

Brossart just beat Mason Co. on Senior Night at Mason 14-3

 

Yes...pretty sure we all read the book you wrote about it

:ohbrother:

 

And what did you do against Bracken this year?

 

Although this was probably a rhetorical question....I will refresh his memory.

 

12-0. Bracken's pitcher had a no hitter. The end.

Brossart just beat Mason Co. on Senior Night at Mason 14-3

 

I rearranged my sock drawer tonight.....What does your comment have to do with Bracken/Mason game?:ohbrother:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.