Covington Maifest

BIGZIG

It looks like the weather is going to be great for this years Covington Maifest at Mainstrasse Village. If you can't find a place to park try MIDDENDORF-BULLOCK FUNERAL HOME at 917 Main St for a safe, well lit lot. BigZig will be there along with Little BigZig parking cares for a small fee on friday and saturday night. Come on down and join the fun.

Its not a good night down there unless the cops spray mace in the crowd. I have seen that happen several times.

I've been to many of these and have never once seen a fight. Now as a mature adult I go at 6pm so it's a different demographic but even when I attended as a twenty-something I never saw on.

It looks like the weather is going to be great for this years Covington Maifest at Mainstrasse Village. If you can't find a place to park try MIDDENDORF-BULLOCK FUNERAL HOME at 917 Main St for a safe, well lit lot. BigZig will be there along with Little BigZig parking cares for a small fee on friday and saturday night. Come on down and join the fun.

Good to put a face to name. It was a pleasure meeting you, BZ.