2012 NFL Schedule

Going to Nashville first week of the season to see my Patriots roll the hapless Titans! Can't wait!

That's a fun place to watch a football game, unless your team loses.

I don't expect the Pats to lose there though. A few years back I watched the Giants play there. It was the year before they won the super bowl in 2007. The Giants were up 21-0 all the way into the 4th quarter, then the Titans scored 24 straight in the 4th. It was a depressing walk back to the car :lol:.

After looking at the schedule the Bengals have a chance to get off to a real good start the first seven games before the bye week. Then it gets pretty tough the rest of the way. I think at least have to be 5 and 2 after the first seven games if they want a real chance to make the playoffs again.

After looking at the schedule the Bengals have a chance to get off to a real good start the first seven games before the bye week. Then it gets pretty tough the rest of the way. I think at least have to be 5 and 2 after the first seven games if they want a real chance to make the playoffs again.

I think the Bengals have to get off to a great start to have a chance at the playoffs. Much tougher road this year for the AFC North.

Agreed. They get a break in that they get some of the weaker QB's early and they can hopefully get hot to build some confidence before they get really tested.

Agreed. They get a break in that they get some of the weaker QB's early and they can hopefully get hot to build some confidence before they get really tested.

You mean some of the tougher defenses early! :D

The second half of the schedule will definitely be tougher, and probably one of the toughest in the NFL after its all said and done. I expect the NFC East to perform much better this year, so the schedule will be even harder than what it is ranked right now.

The Superbowl champion Giants have the toughest schedule according to last year's records. Superbowl runner-up New England has the easiest schedule using the same criteria.

The Giants had a brutal schedule last year. This one is even harder.

I think scheduling the Ravens and Steelers vs each other 2 times in 3 weeks might be the worst thing I've ever seen scheduled in the NFL! That is the most physical game of the year. Throw in Balt plays the Giants about 2 weeks after and they might have a hard time staying healthy. They have an interesting schedule. Home games out of the gate where they don't loose. Almost no home games in the middle and home games to finish out.

I think Hoodie drew up the schedules! Pats have a gravey schedule!