Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 NFL Schedule

Featured Replies

Full schedule is announced tonight and FoxSports Radio is saying all NFL teams will play in at least 1 prime time game. Bengals vs. Raiders?

^ Most likely. ESPN is doing a 3 hour special on it tonight. Talk about overkill.

I'm looking forward to finding out when I'll be in Nashville this fall, but other than that, I think I'd rather watch paint dry. :lol:

The Bengals will have a hard schedule this year, I do expect the teams from the NFC East to be better than last years record indicated.

^ Most likely. ESPN is doing a 3 hour special on it tonight. Talk about overkill.

I concur. Just shows that the NFL is king with popularity. Funny thing is we all know the schedule, just not the order of which they will play every team but it is like a holiday.

I prefer the first game for the Bengals to be on the road.

Steelers get to travel to Denver and deal with the circus of Peyton Manning on Sunday night football right out of the gate. All without their sickle cell safety. Yummy.

Steelers get to travel to Denver and deal with the circus of Peyton Manning on Sunday night football right out of the gate. All without their sickle cell safety. Yummy.

 

Good thing is they know going in he wont be able to play. Go Steelers.

Good thing is they know going in he wont be able to play. Go Steelers.
Hasn't been too successful to date.

Redskins open with the Saints

There is a Thursday night game in each of the first 15 weeks

Going to Nashville first week of the season to see my Patriots roll the hapless Titans! Can't wait!

There is a Thursday night game in each of the first 15 weeks

I love that change.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.