Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bath County Job

Featured Replies

I'm hearing that this job is down to 3 finalists.

 

Former Morehead State star Maze Stallworth is in the mix and would be a great choice. He served as a GA on Donnie Tyndall's staff at MSU and is a true basketball workaholic.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Names were given to me but I would rather not reveal at this time. Yes, Maze Stallworth (since he has already been listed) was one of the names but I hadn't heard that it was a 3 horse race. I am interested to see how this plays out. As soon as I know something, I will post it ASAP.

  • Author

When can expect to hear an announcement as to who they are going to hire in bath co.

Last of the interviews are to take place this evening. I know of at least one interview to take place and there might be another.

Did former Estill County coach Larry Tiller get this job?

Did former Estill County coach Larry Tiller get this job?
Anyone know?

My sources tell me that Larry Tiller was hired. Can anyone give us the scoop on him. All I know is that he was 4-23 in his last year at Estill. Would greatly appreciate any info that you can provide.

Did former Estill County coach Larry Tiller get this job?

Comfired this is true. Going to close this thread and start a new on his hiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.