Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Gordon Leaving WKU

Featured Replies

I wonder why all the movement after Harper took them to the dance?

 

Makes two of us

Zollo is transferring. Confirmed...

 

Where is he heading? He is willing to sit out a year? I honestly think a school like Asbury is better suited for his talent level. I think the kid heading to UK (Willis) will end up in similar fashion.

Where is he heading? He is willing to sit out a year? I honestly think a school like Asbury is better suited for his talent level. I think the kid heading to UK (Willis) will end up in similar fashion.

 

He's going to see who shows interest and weigh his options.

So who is it?

 

I can't say...sitting on 4 stories right now that I can't report because I'm a man of my word. Tough to do sometimes but I won't do anyone wrong.

I can't say...sitting on 4 stories right now that I can't report because I'm a man of my word. Tough to do sometimes but I won't do anyone wrong.

 

 

Respect your position on this. Keep us updated when you can.

I can't say...sitting on 4 stories right now that I can't report because I'm a man of my word. Tough to do sometimes but I won't do anyone wrong.

 

Sometimes the stories aren't as important as being a good person. Wish more guys had the same mindset as you, some people don't care who's lives they destroy as long as they report the scoop.

Some of my best friends are basketball guys. I find out a lot of information and quite frankly, sometimes it's frustrating to know things but watch others report them. That being said, I value those friendships more than the few extra hits and the notoriety of being first.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.