Bluegrasspreps Mobile Site For iPhone

dolamite

No. I only use the full site because I think before the app was available I did not like the mobile site. I just got a loaner phone and went to the website and it was in the mobile format. I did not like it but again it was not being viewed via an app. So, I went to my phone settings and changed it to where websites do not recognize that I am on a mobile device, this way all websites I visit are in full desktop mode.

Understood.

I do think the paid mobile app is worth trying. Let us know if you decide to go that route.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understood.

I do think the paid mobile app is worth trying. Let us know if you decide to go that route.

What are the benefits vs. the full site?

I have apps to some sites that are definitely better using my phone as opposed to full version on my phone.

I have been using BGP a ton more on my phone now that I have the app. It runs so smooth compared to the mobile version or even full site. The functions are simple and easy to use and the speed is incredible.

I recommend it 100%, it is awesome and I have been posting a lot more.

I echo the comments of everyone above who loves the ap. I have a Droid, but the ap is also amazing for that platform. As mentioned, very smooth and fast. Easy posting, easy to post pictures and easy to customize how you want to view the site. This is hands down, absolutely without a doubt, 1000% better than the mobile site.

What are the benefits vs. the full site?

I have apps to some sites that are definitely better using my phone as opposed to full version on my phone.

I struggle to think of a way it's not better than the full site. There are a few more posting options with the full site but other than that the app kicks it's butt.

• 5 months later...
How do I view with the mobile site? Ever since I renewed about 4 weeks ago I can only get the full site. I have Forum Runner but only use it to post, ad I have trouble with everything overlapping and I can't read most of it. I would enjoy the mobile site again to just read BGP. THANKS!

Have you logged out and then logged back in? Everytime I log out and then log back in it takes me to the mobile site first.