Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 Kentucky All-Star Team Tryout List

Featured Replies

I wanted to say the same thing, but thought I would get laughed at.

 

Same here. I saw Burger play several times and he is a very nice player.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 players from the 16th region that has to be a record. I don't think any will make it but it is an honor to be invited.

6 players from the 16th region that has to be a record. I don't think any will make it but it is an honor to be invited.

 

Heard that the kid from Fairview had a good showing.

  • Author

Going to be a few surprises...

Going to be a few surprises...

 

Heard some had really good tryouts, while others did not.

He will not be on the team.

Simple. He played his senior year in the state of Kentucky and is easily one of the best seniors in the state. The message it sends is that the best seniors in the state are eligible to try out. I hope he isn't a political casualty of the team.
Going to be a few surprises...

 

like who?

Does anyone have any info on the junior game and who was invited?

Going to be a few surprises...

 

Heard some had really good tryouts, while others did not.

 

:lol:

 

Oh come on guys....no news is bad news. :lol:

:lol:

 

Oh come on guys....no news is bad news. :lol:

 

So now I am one of the guys.....:lol:

So now I am one of the guys.....:lol:

 

I was too lazy to say guy and gal so yeah you're one of the guys now. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.