Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 Kentucky All-Star Team Tryout List

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably could have just invited 15 kids for real. It should be pretty easy to pick this team.

I wonder if Guru would sponsor a contest prediction/correct guesses on All-Star Rosters?

They probably could have just invited 15 kids for real. It should be pretty easy to pick this team.

 

Who would your picks be?

  • Author
I wonder if Guru would sponsor a contest prediction/correct guesses on All-Star Rosters?

 

I would get in on that :thumb:

How many have picked their college?

 

Wing - Evansville

Dieudenne - BU

Manning - Marshall

Barnette - UCF??

Foster - Morehead

McKay - Arkansas??

Who would your picks be?

 

Taylor Barnette

Jaylen Beckham

Tamron Manning

Nathan Dieudonne

Charles Foster

Matt Day

Jaysean Paige

Adam Fatkin

Isaiah Ivey

Jay Johnson

Mekale McKay

Bopper Stenzel or DJ Townsend could take my 12th spot so I could have a 'pure' point guard but I'd let Beckham or Manning run the point to be honest. Both are capable.

 

Isaiah Ivey and maybe even Charles Foster could be subbed out for someone else but I wouldn't be playing a lot of kids anyways. I'd probably go 7-8 deep at the most to be honest.

I am planning to go this year. This will be my first time.

I do a lot of travel in Indiana and follow the high school scene a bit.

 

I get the feeling that like most years it's going to be quite the uphill battle for the boys from KY.

Taylor Barnette

Jaylen Beckham

Tamron Manning

Nathan Dieudonne

Charles Foster

Matt Day

Jaysean Paige

Adam Fatkin

Isaiah Ivey

Jay Johnson

Mekale McKay

Bopper Stenzel or DJ Townsend could take my 12th spot so I could have a 'pure' point guard but I'd let Beckham or Manning run the point to be honest. Both are capable.

 

Isaiah Ivey and maybe even Charles Foster could be subbed out for someone else but I wouldn't be playing a lot of kids anyways. I'd probably go 7-8 deep at the most to be honest.

 

Good list. After the selections we can see how well you did.....biggrin.gif

Good list. After the selections we can see how well you did.....biggrin.gif

 

:lol:

 

I'm calling victory if I get 8 of them right.

How many have picked their college?

 

Wing - Evansville

Dieudenne - BU

Manning - Marshall

Barnette - UCF??

Foster - Morehead

McKay - Arkansas??

Ivey - Gardner Webb.

I do a lot of travel in Indiana and follow the high school scene a bit.

 

I get the feeling that like most years it's going to be quite the uphill battle for the boys from KY.

 

Indiana is a little bit down across the board, but still quite a bit better even with an upswing on the KY side. I don't see anyone on the KY roster that can stay in front of Yogi or keep Gary Harris from getting buckets...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.