Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette/Florida updates

Featured Replies

I never know what to do with Florida. Seems like they bow out early or make a nice run, but seldom anything in between. I had them losing to Mizzou. Really wanted to see UF/Mizzou. Would have been a track meet.

 

Yes. That would have been an exciting matchup.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beal's line: 19 points, 6 rebs, 4 assists.

 

 

I swear I was just getting ready to post something about him. I didn't realize he was playing that well but it's funny how much easier it is to notice how talented a kid is when he's not playing against your team(the Wildcats). If he put those numbers up against UK I would naturally blame it all on UK's poor defensive play etc etc.

  • Author

I didn't know until tonight that O.J. Mayo had a little brother playing for Marquette.

  • Author
I swear I was just getting ready to post something about him. I didn't realize he was playing that well but it's funny how much easier it is to notice how talented a kid is when he's not playing against your team(the Wildcats). If he put those numbers up against UK I would naturally blame it all on UK's poor defensive play etc etc.

 

Same here.

 

58-49 with 3:27 left.

Ole Buzz seems to think they just accomplished something great in getting that timeout just now to steal possession. I'd rather not have to face the last 3:37 with no timeouts at all.

I didn't know until tonight that O.J. Mayo had a little brother playing for Marquette.

 

Ha not the least bit surprised he would take a shot like that. Being that he's related to Mayo I mean.

Ole Buzz seems to think they just accomplished something great in getting that timeout just now to steal possession. I'd rather not have to face the last 3:37 with no timeouts at all.

 

Mayo made a big time hustle play. Buzz was fired up. That's Marquette basketball...

  • Author
Mayo made a big time hustle play. Buzz was fired up. That's Marquette basketball...

 

Where did he play HS ball?

Walker's 3 with a hand in his face from a much larger defender, WOW.

Mayo made a big time hustle play. Buzz was fired up. That's Marquette basketball...

 

Mayo made a great play, that's for sure. I just think I would have rather had the option of a timeout in a late game. Of course, in hindsight, they hit a three on that possession so that was key too.

  • Author

61-55 w/ just over a minute left.

 

Big call possibly coming here with Boynton swinging an elbow.

Seriously, I'm getting tired of refs reviewing other previously uncalled fouls after they call a foul. Just seems dumb, that's why they call them missed calls.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.