Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette/Florida updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Gators hit their FT's & they're headed for a showdown with UL. Teacher vs. Pupil.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a flagrant foul every other time I have seen something like it all year. Shocked they didn't call it...

  • Author
That was a flagrant foul every other time I have seen something like it all year. Shocked they didn't call it...

 

There was another NCAA tourney game where I saw a similar situation & it wasn't called. But like you, every other time I've seen it this year it was flagrant. I thought any elbow to the face was flagrant now, inadvertent or not?

That was a flagrant foul every other time I have seen something like it all year. Shocked they didn't call it...

 

I agree it was a flagrant foul but only because the rule sucks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.