Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette/Florida updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked Marquette to win this one in my money bracket (which is fairing well). However, I have a feeling Florida steals this one. I picked Marquette to win the West bracket.

  • Author
I picked Marquette to win this one in my money bracket (which is fairing well). However, I have a feeling Florida steals this one. I picked Marquette to win the West bracket.

 

Not a bad pick with Marquette. Hard to tell how it'll turn out though. A lot depends on Florida's perimeter shooting. And they can't forget they have Patric Young either.

I can't see Florida losing this game. They are peaking as we speak and are in full control of the boards.

 

 

40-34 Florida.

Have the Gators in the final four in one bracket and Louisville in the other one, should do well out of the West Region.

  • Author
Have the Gators in the final four in one bracket and Louisville in the other one, should do well out of the West Region.

 

I had Missouri. I hate you. :lol:

I had Missouri. I hate you. :lol:

 

Haha sorry, Lousville and Florida aren't great teams this year but when I looked at the other 1-3 seeds in that region I didn't think they were either. I liked the way the Gators could match up with Marquette or Missouri.

  • Author
Haha sorry, Lousville and Florida aren't great teams this year but when I looked at the other 1-3 seeds in that region I didn't think they were either. I liked the way the Gators could match up with Marquette or Missouri.

 

I never know what to do with Florida. Seems like they bow out early or make a nice run, but seldom anything in between. I had them losing to Mizzou. Really wanted to see UF/Mizzou. Would have been a track meet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.