Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TrayVon Martin case....Emmitt Till 2012

Featured Replies

Has anyone heard the enhanced audio of Zimmerman's 911 call where it sounds like he mutters a racial slur? I'm curious if anyone else could hear it or thought he said something else.

Has anyone heard the enhanced audio of Zimmerman's 911 call where it sounds like he mutters a racial slur? I'm curious if anyone else could hear it or thought he said something else.

 

I heard about it but I haven't heard it for myself.

Why has this gained so much attention, this stuff happens every single day in America.

 

The killer was Hispanic, just think how much news it would have made if the killer was white.

 

Trayvon seemed like he was a very good kid, a tragedy.

 

If the guy did kill him based on color, then he deserves a fate similar.

 

Really? Innocent unarmed black kids get chased down and murdered because they look suspicious and the person who pulled the trigger is still free? I had no idea. And all these years I have been wearing hoodies and never knew I could be shot down at any minute by a deranged vigilante. Glad I know and that it has warmed up. No more hoodies for me. Or my innocent kids.

 

I have truly lost all hope for you. As if there ever was any.

Why has this gained so much attention, this stuff happens every single day in America.

 

The killer was Hispanic, just think how much news it would have made if the killer was white.

 

Trayvon seemed like he was a very good kid, a tragedy.

 

If the guy did kill him based on color, then he deserves a fate similar.

White Hispanic .
Has anyone heard the enhanced audio of Zimmerman's 911 call where it sounds like he mutters a racial slur? I'm curious if anyone else could hear it or thought he said something else.

 

Heard it and he said "coon."

I am really surprised so many people aren't aware of the Emmitt Till story!

 

I'm not.

Heard it and he said "coon."

 

Awesome. I'm glad that they got that recorded. Now they have the something to strengthen their case that he trailed the victim based solely on race. Once they get the self defense argument blown out of the water, they may be able to prove that this was a hate crime. Maybe far fetched, but it still appears that he was looking to start trouble with a black person, not acting in the best interest of his community.

I'm not.

 

If it is not on a reality tv program, a large number of Americans have no clue that it exists or ever existed. We are part of the dumbest group of Americans in our short history. It's really sad.

If it is not on a reality tv program, a large number of Americans have no clue that it exists or ever existed. We are part of the dumbest group of Americans in our short history. It's really sad.

 

Yeah, the scenario in that "Idiocracy" movie looks more and more like where we're headed as a culture.

Yeah, the scenario in that "Idiocracy" movie looks more and more like where we're headed as a culture.

 

Good movie btw. :lol:

Awesome. I'm glad that they got that recorded. Now they have the something to strengthen their case that he trailed the victim based solely on race. Once they get the self defense argument blown out of the water, they may be able to prove that this was a hate crime. Maybe far fetched, but it still appears that he was looking to start trouble with a black person, not acting in the best interest of his community.

 

Hate crime is punishable by death correct?

I think I read somewhere this weekend that the Federal Government is not likely to pursue hate crime charges. It was a link from twitter. I'll see if I can find it.

I think I read somewhere this weekend that the Federal Government is not likely to pursue hate crime charges. It was a link from twitter. I'll see if I can find it.

 

I can see why, beyond that comment it would be hard to prove. I'd love to see them try.

Hate crime is punishable by death correct?

 

That I don't know. Depends on the state I believe. I know that it aggravates the crime.

I'm not.

 

"The Death Of Emmitt Till" by Dylan paints a vivid picture.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.