Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SportsFan7

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SportsFan7

  1. North Bullitt has home field advantage. Are both teams at 100%?
  2. I’m not sure what your post means. I wasn’t saying anything negative about the young man I am curious if he is playing at 100%. I agree that his stats look very good but his numbers might not be as high if the top half of North’s schedule wasn’t so light this year. Only two of the six teams North has played against have winning records. Two of those six teams haven’t won a game so far this season. According to the khsaa.org three of the remaining teams on North’s schedule have winning records. I hope Cissell is 100% for the remaining games.
  3. I drove to watch this young man play after hearing so much about him. He didn’t seem to have his best game compared to his stats. Is he playing injured or is North schedule a little weak?
  4. I have been reading a lot about this young man. I would like to go see him play some time. Does North have anyone on their schedule that can give him a challenge?
  5. I agree. It looks like only one of the remaining teams on Loan Oak schedule has a winning record. Boyle County has a tough schedule with Lexington Catholic still to be played. Both Marion and North Bullitt have very little remaining competition on their schedules this year other than district games. North and Marion could easily lose at least one district game each. It also looks like North Bullitt has Bullitt Central on their schedule and they are undefeated. If North Bullitt played a tougher schedule it would make easier to tell what kind of chance they have of going undefeated. Bell County only has one team remaining on its schedule with even a five hundred or better record. Bell and Loan Oak should have a good shot at going undefeated.
  6. I wasn't joking. I was asking if anyone knew the KHSAA rules for these situations. Again, no one is the winner in these situations. So, if they use your term " canceled " what does that mean? Aren't all the teams required to play a minimum amount of games unless there is a forfeit?
  7. Everyone understands who made the decision. No one is the winner in these situations. This should be treated like any other natural disaster. In the event that you can meet your obligations shouldn’t you have to forfeit? If a team had the flu and couldn’t make it that would be the same. It looks like at least one team has schedule a replacement but all the teams can do that as quickly.
  8. If the teams can’t meet their commitments for what ever reason shouldn’t they have to forfeit? Can the teams that are allowed to play be allowed to schedule someone with a bye week ?
  9. What about the rest of the BGP top ten in the 4A? Who’s is 2, 3, 4 etc… 1. Lexington Catholic 2. Bell County 3. Boyle County 4. North Bullitt 5. Warren East 6. Franklin-Simpson 7. Franklin County 8. Bullitt East 9. Calloway County 10. Harrision County
  10. What teams have the toughest schedules in 4A this year?
  11. I don't know anything about Willie Foster. Why would he be a good fit for BE?
  12. Lone Oak 40 NB 33 Any word on the Warren East / Fairdale game?
  13. Sorry. That's all I could get. To much excitement to get more details.
  14. Well said mh2365. Most of the shirts had things on the front like “Determination” etc. I don’t consider the players or fans to be “arrogant or classless”. The intention was not to rub in score, just to motivate players.
  15. "arrogant and classless " Interesting choice of words “arrogant and classless” I have seen the shirts and witnessed the students in the end zone. Neither used any profanity or contained degrading comments. I believe the shirts were given out a couple of years ago as a reward for hard work. The shirts contained motivational sayings on the front with the scores on the back. I agree that this will be a fun game to watch. Both teams have a lot of pride.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.