Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toughest 4A schedule in the state

Featured Replies

What teams have the toughest schedules in 4A this year?

Non District I give the nod to Lexington Catholic easily.

#1 6A on the road, #1 5A on the road

 

Lexington Catholic:

Indianapolis Bishop Chatard, IN home

Scott County home

St. X away

Pikeville home

Harrison County home

Highlands away

Apollo away

Edited by Rebel
added Indianapolis Bishop Chatard to list

Non District I give the nod to Lexington Catholic easily.

 

 

Lexington Catholic:

Scott County home

St. X away

Pikeville home

Harrison County home

Highlands away

Apollo away

 

:thumb: I agree with a schedule like that.

Non District I give the nod to Lexington Catholic easily.

 

 

Lexington Catholic:

Scott County home

St. X away

Pikeville home

Harrison County home

Highlands away

Apollo away

 

Plus, in their opener they play Bishop Chatard out of Indianapolis, who has won something like 5 of the last 7 AAA state Championships in Indiana.

If that is the case they may have one of the toughest in all classes.

Not nearly Lex. Cath's but Warren East plays what I would consider a tough non-distrcit schedule for them:

 

Greenwood

Ft. Campbell

Bardstown

Bowling Green

Owensboro Catholic

LaRue Co.

 

District includes:

Franklin Simpson

Allen Co.

Russell Co.

Logan Co.

Not nearly Lex. Cath's but Warren East plays what I would consider a tough non-distrcit schedule for them:

 

Greenwood

Ft. Campbell

Bardstown

Bowling Green

Owensboro Catholic

LaRue Co.

 

District includes:

Franklin Simpson

Allen Co.

Russell Co.

Logan Co.

 

I disagree totally. There are only 3 teams who I consider in the top FC, Bard and OC the rest have proved nothing in this state. And those teams are not up there with Highlands and St X at all.

I disagree totally. There are only 3 teams who I consider in the top FC, Bard and OC the rest have proved nothing in this state. And those teams are not up there with Highlands and St X at all.

 

What are you disagreeing totally with? I said it was a tough schedule for Warren East. When did I insinuate that those teams are on par with X or Highlands?...Oh and Bowling Green has been in the last three 3A/5A State Championship games so I guess when added to OC, Bardstwon, and FC that would mean 4 of WE's 6 non-district games are against teams that are pretty good.

 

The thread is asking for the toughest 4A schedules…I conceded that this schedule was not Lex. Cath’s but a tough one.

 

Jeeze, check your knee jerk at the door.

I disagree totally. There are only 3 teams who I consider in the top FC, Bard and OC the rest have proved nothing in this state. And those teams are not up there with Highlands and St X at all.

 

Commander what about Bowling Green? I think they are a top team, making the finals 2 straight years is not to shabby. I would agree with Cynical that this is a pretty good looking schedule to me, not in Lex Cath's league, but very impressive.

Commander what about Bowling Green? I think they are a top team, making the finals 2 straight years is not to shabby. I would agree with Cynical that this is a pretty good looking schedule to me, not in Lex Cath's league, but very impressive.

 

I have not been all that impressed with any teams from the West (besides the Louisville schools) in a few years since Hoptown was pretty good. Bowling Green has looked like a team that should not be in the finals the past two years.

 

Back to the topic, Lex Cath has the toughest schedule hands down.

  • Author

What about the rest of the BGP top ten in the 4A? Who’s is 2, 3, 4 etc…

1. Lexington Catholic

2. Bell County

3. Boyle County

4. North Bullitt

5. Warren East

6. Franklin-Simpson

7. Franklin County

8. Bullitt East

9. Calloway County

10. Harrision County

I have not been all that impressed with any teams from the West (besides the Louisville schools) in a few years since Hoptown was pretty good. Bowling Green has looked like a team that should not be in the finals the past two years.

 

Back to the topic, Lex Cath has the toughest schedule hands down.

 

If you include scrimmage games. Lex. Catholic also played Madison Central and they play Louisville Trinity tonight. They will be battle tested by the time the playoffs get here.

What are you disagreeing totally with? I said it was a tough schedule for Warren East. When did I insinuate that those teams are on par with X or Highlands?...Oh and Bowling Green has been in the last three 3A/5A State Championship games so I guess when added to OC, Bardstwon, and FC that would mean 4 of WE's 6 non-district games are against teams that are pretty good.

 

The thread is asking for the toughest 4A schedules…I conceded that this schedule was not Lex. Cath’s but a tough one.

 

Jeeze, check your knee jerk at the door.

 

Hey what I am telling you is the whole western side of the state has been the weakest for years their haven't been many state titles come out of the western side. If you will check the thread it is talking about the toughest 4A schedules Warren East is not in the same leauge as the other schools, they were never heard of until they moved in 4A. And I have checked my door and there is nothing there.:fight:

I disagree totally. There are only 3 teams who I consider in the top FC, Bard and OC the rest have proved nothing in this state. And those teams are not up there with Highlands and St X at all.
Cynical didn't say, or even imply, that the teams on Warren East's schedule are on par with St. Xavier and Highlands.

 

I think Cynical is saying that Warren East's schedule is one of the better ones in 4A, and I would be inclined to agree.

Cynical didn't say, or even imply, that the teams on Warren East's schedule are on par with St. Xavier and Highlands.

 

I think Cynical is saying that Warren East's schedule is one of the better ones in 4A, and I would be inclined to agree.

 

It might be but it really isn't that tough. Those schools are 3A and 2A teams I am just saying that you really can't compare the western part of the state to the rest.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.