Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be Bullitt East's new coach

Featured Replies

I'm not from Mt. Washington, but I have heard that Doug Preston is interested. I believe he is at Louisville Western right now.

I'm not from Mt. Washington, but I have heard that Doug Preston is interested. I believe he is at Louisville Western right now.

 

What schools has he shown interests in this year alone?

 

Garrard, West Jessamine, Bullit East, J-town - seem to be sure schools.

 

Any other ideas?

 

This is not a post to get rumors started or to ruin a mans reputation - just curious about where all he has applied and what his intentions are as a HC that bounces around alot.

What schools has he shown interests in this year alone?

 

Garrard, West Jessamine, Bullit East, J-town - seem to be sure schools.

 

Any other ideas?

 

This is not a post to get rumors started or to ruin a mans reputation - just curious about where all he has applied and what his intentions are as a HC that bounces around alot.

He (Preston) applied for the Butler job, then pulled his name before the interviews. His Principal must be OK with it, I know some others that sure aren't. Some have threatened to fire thier head coaches if they apply for another job.

 

I'd be very suprised if Willie Foster didn't apply for BE.

What schools has he shown interests in this year alone?

 

Garrard, West Jessamine, Bullit East, J-town - seem to be sure schools.

 

Any other ideas?

 

This is not a post to get rumors started or to ruin a mans reputation - just curious about where all he has applied and what his intentions are as a HC that bounces around alot.

 

Alot of people get on here and hide behind a penname and spread alot of hear say. Unless you have seen his resume at a school we should not spread things that may hurt someone. JMO

Alot of people get on here and hide behind a penname and spread alot of hear say. Unless you have seen his resume at a school we should not spread things that may hurt someone. JMO

 

I know for a fact he interviewed West Jessamine.

 

The other schools have been rumors as far as I know. If you read my post, I'm saying I'm not trying to ruin a mans reputation, I am just curious.

 

:irked:

Alot of people get on here and hide behind a penname and spread alot of hear say. Unless you have seen his resume at a school we should not spread things that may hurt someone. JMO

 

 

Doug Preston already knows who this guys is :fight: and why he is attempting to bring his name up at every chance. Either way the thread is about a school not a person. :D

I know for a fact he interviewed West Jessamine.

 

The other schools have been rumors as far as I know. If you read my post, I'm saying I'm not trying to ruin a mans reputation, I am just curious.

 

:irked:

 

If you are so curious why not just pick up the phone and call him and ask him about it, instead of spreading rumors on a open forum. I am sure he will tell you since you are such a big fan of his.

If you are so curious why not just pick up the phone and call him and ask him about it, instead of spreading rumors on a open forum. I am sure he will tell you since you are such a big fan of his.

 

I know Doug Preston. I don't need to call him and I am not starting rumors. I'm just stating what I've read and asking questions. SO if that is wrong. I will not post no more about him and I think we need to get back to the original topic and who will be the new coach at Bullit East.

 

:dancingpa

I know Doug Preston. I don't need to call him and I am not starting rumors. I'm just stating what I've read and asking questions. SO if that is wrong. I will not post no more about him and I think we need to get back to the original topic and who will be the new coach at Bullit East.

 

:dancingpa

 

If you know him then you know you have not talked to him. You won't call him and he def. knows who you are now :mad:. You are right; keeping it to the original topic is a good idea.

He (Preston) applied for the Butler job, then pulled his name before the interviews. His Principal must be OK with it, I know some others that sure aren't. Some have threatened to fire thier head coaches if they apply for another job.

 

I'd be very suprised if Willie Foster didn't apply for BE.

 

He will.

Didn't Willie Foster leave Waggener because he was wanting to become a principal.

I don't know anything about Willie Foster. Why would he be a good fit for BE?

Didn't Willie Foster leave Waggener because he was wanting to become a principal.

 

He is done with the cert. program now and BE is his dream job. He played and had a very successful career there. I believe he was on the team that lost in the finals in the early 90's. Home is where the heart is.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.