Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UT Vol Fan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UT Vol Fan

  1. But it's a new season, but you would almost have to rank GC over Ashland, although I think Ashland is better. But GC is playing better and Ashland is in a slump. And GoRadio that would be much appreciated!
  2. Look at the bright side Sun Tzu, 2 more games and then its baseball season.
  3. I would have probably had my account suspended.
  4. 21 times not enough? I'd like to see the Rams get their about 25 to 30 times.
  5. Raceland hasn't had much of a problem getting to the line all year.
  6. My sleeper will have to be East Carter or Raceland. East only because they won't be on the same side of the bracket as Elliott County. Raceland can matchup against everyone in the 16th except Elliott County.
  7. Beating Fairview 13-0 in the playoffs.. or catching the 2 point conversion against LCA in the playoffs to go up 1 with 1 minute left.
  8. The first meeting was at The Greenhouse. Raceland won by 22, and I heard all week how Greenup was gonna knock off Raceland. Raceland's free throws won it against Lewis, lets see if they can do it again!
  9. I don't think Sparks or Keeton shot the ball without getting fouled. Thats 23 shot attempts, or 23 fouls that were not called. My stat of the game: Free Throws. Raceland 17-21 81% Lewis County 7-14 50%
  10. Your right, Greenup County football benefitted from good matchups until the met a team better than them.
  11. In this case I don't think it matters how you look at it. 20+ is not close. I was not at the Lewis County game so thier win could be deceiving by late free throws but I was at the Raceland game and it was not close.
  12. Appears someone needs to stick thier foot in thier mouth!
  13. Raceland has Vanhoose and Blevins returning.
  14. I believe he meant nothing towards you Ram HAHA... It's ok Ram just be like Jarrod and go to Subway!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  15. I'll take the Rams by 16. They'll be pumped and ready for tonights game. Been awhile since the Ramblers made it out of the first round of districts.
  16. I'd say the Rams need Martin to step up more than anybody.
  17. I'm a fan of the "nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts we got screwed." -mod remove this if this isn't clean.
  18. 1st- Marshall County 2nd-University Heights 3rd- Muhlenberg North 4th- Barren County 5th- Adair Co 6th- PRP 7th- Eastern 8th- Anderson County 9th- Holmes 10th- Mason County 11th- Bryan Station 12th- McCreary Central 13th- Pineville 14th- Hazard 15th- Painstville 16th- Elliott County TB-15th
  19. Trust me bud. The PDA is a whole lot easier! I don't have to do as much math!
  20. True. Kinda hard for me to remember a little about that one though. I was only 1. HAHA
  21. My palm pilot died right before the end of the game. I have to start over.:madman::madman::madman::madman::madman:
  22. Raceland's 7-6 win over Fairview in 2005. Broke an abnormal losing streak for the Rams. Thomas Tolliver caught a touchdown pass from Scott Grizzle late in the 4th and Jacob Sparks made the extra point.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.