Everything posted by NCC Proud Papa
-
Beechwood/Bellevue predictions
The combined record of the opponents Bellevue has beaten is 5-31.
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
Mex: so glad you came up with the seedings and explained all the possible outcomes. The juggs are probably going to end up #3. Pretty much talent in the NCC stables these days. I will give LLoyd credit they can score points, but we seem to be pretty stingy allowing them. This is what makes Football in N.Ky so much fun. Everybody loves their teams:dancingpa
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
Do you really think this is going to happen. If it does how does LLoyd move to number 1. Did you beat HC.
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
yes he can boot it. Just not used to seeing us in punt formation. I'd rather see him picking off passes or picking up a fumble and running with it.:eek:
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
very well said NCC family, we will be fine by playoff time. Just is not fun seeing the punter on the field more than we have in the past
-
Beechwood/Bellevue predictions
No Dayton would not beat Covcath if they played them 10 times. Dayton has 125-150 boys in the school, Covcath has 1500 boys. Why would you expect Dayton to beat CovCath. Newport Catholic has been playing at Newport since their program started.
-
Beechwood/Bellevue predictions
I was responding to the response that Bellevue would have the advantage playing on grass over Beechwood. Bellevue was going to beat everybody this year on BGP, just tired of hearing it all. It does not matter where they play the game, Bellevue will be overmatched.
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
bball lover its ok to have concerns. We are far from being a perfect team. We have watched the Breds for several years now and know what it takes to win in Louisville. The defense right now is playing very well. The offense needs to gell. To inconsistant right now to beat the top teams in 2A. Hopefully we have eight weeks left to get it done.
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
I think they will start to get it together NCC Family. If they don't when it matters we are one loss away from going home forever. The breds are much better than they have shown. So many stupid mistakes. A good solid team could send us packing. Hope this does not happen
-
Beechwood/Bellevue predictions
Only one I can come up with to keep it close is that the Beechwood bus misses the Bellevue exit. They will eventually get directions and find Gilligan Island (Field) Turf, grass, mud or cement. This is a blowout for the red and white tigers. Bellevue is the most overrated team in N.Ky this year. Sorry just the truth:devil:
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
Pretty insightful observation. I would come home from the games on Friday night wondering if I were the only one seeing this. Thanks Im not crazy after all.
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
At this point the running game could not be emphasized. The o-line seems to be unsettled, not sure the right combinations are in there now. The QB has been getting pressured somewhat. The running back is a tough little runner but he needs room to run. If the QB has time to throw and can learn to look at multiple routes he goes from a solid QB to a real good one fast. He does have kids wide open, however at this level you can't always see them all, but I would sure know where my stud receivers are at on every play. NCC is blowing teams out and the offense has yet to show how talented they really are. Go Breds:thumb:
-
NewCath 38 Conner 7
you are so correct with your statements. The RB has had trouble with putting the ball on the ground. However the running game is going to full no one. Looks to me that they only run two plays Kelly on a counter or trap or the Qb keeps off this play. IMO only I believe they have to reinstall Keating(77) and wedding(59) back on the O-Line. QB needs to do a better job looking at all the receivers, seems he focuses on one route and is missing kids that are wide open. Maybe he feels rushed, not sure but its really hard watching the wideouts that are so wide open not getting the ball. One good thing he has about 5 or 6 different targets that can get it done. I too want to see more hardware on the hill and a three-peat, but without some adjustment somebody is going to knock them off.:creepy:
-
NewCath 38 Conner 7
I agree about shooting themselves in the foot to much, what do you mean by getting out of this side of the state. Who will they play in the playoffs. I really Don't see anyone in our district knocking them off. Just curious:thumb:
-
Newcath/Conner predictions
The last time one of my own thoroughbreds ran and wore #7 it won. Do you see my concern, please call someone out Burlington way and tell them to vote and get that number off the lucky seven. Your probably right about them not having enough this year to beat NCC but they will someday Im sure
-
How good is Cory Farris of Boone County?
very important and well said stickymitts. Seen Earl Campbell lately, that is terrible and I sure not worth it in the long run.
-
How good is Cory Farris of Boone County?
I think the word has been out for some time about his interest in a baseball career. From what my son tells me he is a real stud in baseball. Best of luck to this young man, I also understand he is quite a fine young gentlemen, and he runs the ball very well also
-
Newcath/Conner predictions
I bet you did. Well seven is a lucky number:jump:
-
Newcath/Conner predictions
I think they had a track team, because If I remember correctly you were one of their track stars. Oh remember the days. Do they really pick corn in Boone Co. Those were the days of the 100, 220, 440, 880 boy are we getting old, we you are anyway. Are you one of the 7 votes for the cougars. I wanna know:argue::argue:
-
Boone Co. 43 Dixie Heights 27
That was a very fun game to watch. Farris is really good, the duece (22) is quick quick quick. For Dixie Marty Molony is a stud for his size, Detmer (80) catches everything thrown to him. Dixie's Qb throws a perfect slant route, don't quite understand the deep stuff. The best part of the game was hearing from Shawn Alexander on the phone. If that is not a class A person, I've never met one. What a well spoken person. His love for Boone County is very nice to see and hear. What a role model for BCHS
-
Newcath/Conner predictions
Wow where have you been RAIDERLADY. Nice comment about the Thoroughbreds. Hope the game is good, really tired of our starters getting pulled so soon in the games. However, that is a very class act by our coaching staff. Maybe a down year in Conner land but it will turn around. Football seems to be pretty darn important down there in them Boone County Schools. Do ya know what I mean
-
Newport VS NCC Predictions
Probably just trying to establish a running game, which has happened. If you go to Louisville being a one dimentional team you get to bring back the small trophy and not the bigger one that says STATE CHAMPS
-
Newport VS NCC Predictions
I think the Breds have tried to run the ball a little to much in the past couple weeks. Yes we have to have a running game but its not the strength of the offense. It has however improved. The way we get in the endzone fast is through the air. The QB is a double threat throwing and running. Throw the ball to the athletic wideouts and let them run with it. Throwing the ball once or twice a game to the likes of #25, #12 and #47 is simply not often enough
-
Newport VS NCC Predictions
Hey Mexitucky is that you flying that Air Force jet. I spent many days in the cockpit of those jets. What do you think of the NCC/Newport showdown.
-
Newport VS NCC Predictions
I agree with you about the rating, but none of us vote on this topic. I think its the coaches or it used to be. I do however think they are good enough for a three-peat in AA. They have yet to put their A game together for 4 quarters. Highlands in 5A, NCC in 2A, and Beechwood in A. Northern Ky will get three titles this year barring injuries