Everything posted by NCC Proud Papa
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
For sake of this great rivalry I hope its a overtime thriller, the fans of these two great little towns deserve this. Don't want to upset the apple cart here but, I do see the greendevils winning by a fairly good margin. Only saw Bellevue play NCC. Not impressed at all. Maybe it was a bad night. I just don't see all the hype for this team. If NCC was not playing I'd be at this game. I'd be the first one in the stands. Davis Field in Dayton Ky is a very special place. What a great setting for a good game. Go Devils
-
Newport VS NCC Predictions
A close game would be fun to see. Its not real thrilling when the game is lopsided so early. You start yawning before halftime. IMO NCC has not yet put together a real solid complete game yet, its like my golf game always something lacking or not clicking. This is about the time of the year that the Breds really start to click. A week of rest hopefully will help. Unfortunately I don't see a close game this week. Newports season has been like a soap opera. The Breds will begin to roll toward the playoffs. When this group plays its A game it's a 3-PEAT. Best of luck to both teams
-
Bellevue vs. NCC Predictions
I don't like to sound so confident about this but NCC does not like Bellevue for whatever reason. This will get ugly fast. Breds by whatever the coaching staff wants. A former Bellevue coach started this with the NCC program. It will not soon be forgotten. How in the world can you even compare these two teams. 3-0 means nothing. Is Covington Latin on Bellevue's schedule, what week
-
Bellevue vs. NCC Predictions
Bellevue by 8. That is amazing. If Bellevue gets eight yards of offense I will be shocked. The Breds are not at all happy about the final drive in union. IM sorry but the tigers pay for this one. Breds by ?
-
Bellevue vs. NCC Predictions
We don't need this kind of talk, the starting QB is fine.
-
Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18
Yes NCC Family could not agree more both these boys are big play makers. I know the season is young. I see them going to the Wrobleski boy more in the upcoming weeks. Throwing the ball quickly and letting his talent and quickness do the talking. They have many talented players, its fun to watch. The meltdown we saw on the last drive friday night hopefully will not happen again. Glad to see this mistake made in week 3 not later when it sends us packing for the year. This team has to be considered a very strong candidate for a three peat. If we see a team as good as Ryle in AA I'll be really shocked. Things looking better this year than last at this point. Has to be exciting. We go on a big run from here.:walk:
-
Bellevue vs. NCC Predictions
Will 55-0 be close enough. This is not going to be a good week to play the Breds. Will be seeing are future playing much of the game. I doubt Bellevue will stop these guys. There is mucho talent on the hill these days. The young breds will get to show some of their giddy up. It is nice to see Bellevue at 3-0 but that will end friday like a train wreck.
-
Beechwood vs Brossart @ Newport
I hope so. There is so many really good athletes out in the county. My daughter is a brossart grad. What a neat little school. Someday they will be a force in A. Go Stangs
-
Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18
I'll get in line with you. I could use a double blessing. Have a great week
-
Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18
Sounds like you could use some help. Bless you
-
Boone Co. 28 Campbell Co. 0
Sure did'nt take you guys long to start busting the camels chops. They have a very talented group of Senior players. Maybe it was an off night, those things do happen. My son plays baseball with many of these kids in the summer and grew up playing football with them. Boone County is good and always should be. The Farris boy is an exceptional athlete, surrounded by Im sure many very good athletes. Why the decline on the football offer. It's rumored he has a pro baseball future. Counting the alexandria boys out would be stupid. Good athletes and even better kids a fun and talented football staff. The year is to early to count out anybody. It however, does not get any easier this week. Ryle plays a very brutle style of football. I think they they call it smash mouth. The camels will bounce back, way to many good boys to work with and they don't like to lose. Go Camels
-
Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18
Please what! Really think its a better way, and why don't you.
-
Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18
In your dreams RAIDERLADY 35 was a few years ago...but you still look like you did when you were 13
-
Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18
That boy can kick the snot out of the ball, when the wind was blowing last night I thought he would be able to kick one from a mile away. He is scary
-
Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18
you are so correct. The team that SHOULD have one did. But, guess what they came within one play of not. Remove the chip from the shoulder, your problem a pretty good person
-
Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18
This was a great game to watch. Those who know football programs are usually correct in their predictions or assumptions. I sat their last night with my friend of 32 years the RAIDERLADY, yes she game to the blue and gold side gressed in her orange. We predicted a squeaker and that is what we saw. During the week there was mention of a blow out, or its over by half, or NCC could roll over and fold. None of this came close to happening. I don't want to be mean but for those who were making those statements all week I sincerely hope it takes a few hours today to get the egg off your face. Two first class football programs very rarely ever blown out the other in a game. The weaker opponent if there is one usually finds a way to make the fight interesting. These two teams are going to seriously hurt many of their opponents the rest of the year. Good luck to both.:fight:
-
Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18
How about alot of noise:walk:
-
Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18
Great game to watch. Let's don't get to carried away. Ryle could have very easily been the one that gets the L last night. Unfortunately we get the L but, We will benefit greatly from this game.:flame:
-
Newport Central Catholic at Ryle Predictions
I believe all the facts in your statements are true. However, having more talented players, I would fine to be very hard to agree with. This will be a fun game to watch. I think NCC's improving defense will be the key to the outcome. The only weaknesses so far are third and long. Ryle does not throw the ball all that well. NCC rolling over will never happen as long as the Mentor is on the hill. (That would be Coach Schneider). I have to get to work (Sales goals) never go away. NCC opens more eyes tonight. Breds win in a squeaker
-
Newport Central Catholic at Ryle Predictions
I still would like to order a glass of the tea you drink as well. Thanks
-
Newport Central Catholic at Ryle Predictions
I Coached Hs football for 9 years. I don't need an explanation on what a controlled scrimmage is and how it works. That is what scrimmages are for, searching for players who can get the job done, the last time I checked this is what most coaching staffs must do.
-
Newport Central Catholic at Ryle Predictions
Did your team not scrimmage COvCath. Now I realize it was a scrimmage the score 10-7. I dont believe that is a blow out. Lets do this. Let the boys decide Friday night. Over at half and blowout is absurd. I loved the Math I saw earlier this week Ryle 6A-NCC 2A= 4. Breds by 4 that's my final answer. I hope both teams play their best. Two really good teams:flame:
-
Newport Central Catholic at Ryle Predictions
Mr Dandy you are a funny guy. Ever thought about a comedy career. Your good
-
Newport Central Catholic at Ryle Predictions
Yes I agree with the little suspect in the secondary. The kids are learning and doing a fine job. If you think those are the same kids that will be back there all season....your wrong. When it comes time to play for real (playoffs) you will see some different numbers. Their best DB has not even played defense yet. But, he will and you will see some increased picks that go all the way in the other direction. A little birdy told me that little bit of info. I don't know what his number is but he has a different sounding last name:banana:
-
Newport Central Catholic at Ryle Predictions
I really believe what you say is true about having alot to prove. Especially the 2nd best team in Nky. I will be very surprised if your prediction comes true, again a blow out. This is not going to happen. Please send me some of that tea you are drinking, or at least let me borrow those sunglasses your looking through. I do love your enthusiasm for the raiders, we need more like you