Everything posted by NCC Proud Papa
-
Beechwood/Bellevue Updates
what inning is it
-
NCC 28 Holy Cross 0 (2A)
agree with your assessments, can't understand why we all of a sudden change our offensive stategy. Tonight we abandon the passing game and turn into a running team, which we are not. I hope we can come up with more than the two running plays that we seem to have used all year. Still a win thought:sssh:
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
Facts or Truths. The bottom line here is that your football team has not held up to your high expectations. They have not beat one good team all year. Your frustrations will end tonight. Dayton may just lay the BOMB down on your team tonight. I hope so, we all have heard enough about Bellevue this year. Hope your basketball team wins a few games
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
If an award is given out at the end of the year for Trash talking fans it will be hands down won by the so called Bellevue fans. I am blown away by how much class has left the town of Bellevue, and what now remains. Grizzly you and your buddy Dudiwatever are some serious trash talkers. I'll bet for sure neither one of you have nothing to do with what most fans in N.ky would say used to be a classy little program.
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
Why don't you stick to talking about Football and leave Dayton Alone, you are entitled to your opinion, but I think your going way overboard with your comments about Dayton. Did you ever swim at Tacoma Pool in Dayton before its closure, it was clean. I lived there for 23 years before getting Married and going into the Air Force. It was clean before I left and many years later still is,and some of my family still lives there. A fact of life DUDE is you need to grow up, or learn to zip you lip. Your unbelievable in a bad way:devil:
-
Who's being recruited in NKY?
Very well said and politically correct NCC Family. Austin Studer is really fun to watch. We have know Austin for many years and he is even a better person than a football player, he is always smiling about something. Comes from a great family. Seeing how well he has down makes me feel special to have known him for so many years. Brian Wrobleski,Matt Ritter and Burke Beiting of (NCC) and Austin of (CCHS) can make DB's have bad dreams. I have seen some unbelieveable catches from these 4 players this year.
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
caught the Count Down to Kickoff show tonight on ICN6. I heard Don Weber say that this years team could be the best in school history. It was quite apparent when this group of Seniors were Freshmen they were going to be a special class. We have seen two straight State Champs and are quite fortunate to have won the titles. This years team is a better than the previous two, probably because of the overall team speed. We still have 5 weeks left. This is a very well coached team with team speed that NCC traditionally does not possess. The Breds have been a blast to watch this year. Speed wins football games and I hope we can win the rest. If this team gets beat it will have to be by a team that plays a near perfect game. Our schedule has helped us get better.:thumb:
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
Thanks for the kind comments FTBIGBIRD about the beauty of the magnificent animals that they are. Let me clarify something please. It was not AD Staffords call to permit this from happening. It came from higher up. There decision is totally respected by me.
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
WE from Dayton always called Highlands Cake eaters. Beechwood and Ft. Thomas are the cake eaters, the rest of us were just plain old river rats. When I was in High School many moons ago. I went to a Ludlow and Beechwood game the ludlow fans were yelling beat the cakes. I thought hey that is what we call the highlands people.
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
You guys always referred to Ludlow as River Rats. Ft. Thomas always called Dayton the river rats. Now I guess Bellevue has been thrown in the mix. In my opinion if you have never lived in one of these great little river cities you have missed out on a lot of great times.
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
Why are you confused, people from Dayton,Bellevue and Ludlow have been called River Rats for years. Ludlow is not the only town that gets to claim this honor
-
Who's being recruited in NKY?
Brian Wrobleski of NCC has been contacted By Ohio State (Baseball). He will visit with coach Bob Todd in the spring.
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
Just spoke with the AD at Newport Clyde Stafford (what a nice guy). Decision was made not to bring a thoroughbred to the game. I really do appreciate his help in checking this out.
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
200-300 new homes going in the top of Dayton. The new (gov) and his plans will help provide money for the schools. Bellevue and Dayton both need to swallow over 150 years of pride and combine schools. What is so funny about all this is: both schools have a dislike for one another, but both cities are packed full great quality people who care. Take 2 good situations combine them and make one great atmosphere. What ya think:devil:
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
The property values in Northern Ky along the Ohio River probably doubled after last nights (Gov) results. Good for us in Kentucky our Bluegrass just turned Greener. Maybe in the near future the term River Rats loses its meaning. I'll always be a River Rat a very darn proud of it
-
Final Four in Class 2A
WHAT. Now come on. Have you guys found a secret weapon too. I think Lloyd takes you out this week. Then I guess we will never know.
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
Bellevue and Dayton High Schoolers will never get along, it's just the way it is. When we get older and each has the chance to cross O'Fallon ave, we start going to college together, working together, some people even marry cross town rivals. We then realize how good the people are from these two towns. When it come to sports its pure distane for the other. That is why Dayton-Bellevue is so special. Bellevue and Dayton have always been great places to live, in a few years it will even be better. Gee where are we going to sent the kids, can't go wrong at either place. A Greendevil for life. Go DEVILS:devil:
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
Just to show pride in our mascot. A big strong thoroughbred can be an intimadating site. This would be fun for everyone at the game.
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
Lot's of schools do it. If Newport permits it I have one of the horses there. No running up and down the field each time NCC scores. We are just going to stand there. I think the breds will out do Secretariat's 31 length win in the 1973 Belmont. Breds out of the gate fast and win by 41 lengths.
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
Still working out the details, hope we can pull it off
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
A Secret Weapon. Without giving it away, can you give a little hint:devil:
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
I see Dayton by 14. The Devils dance at Davis Field. What a place to watch a good game. Go Devils:devil:
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
Seabass you are not telling the truth again. Go to the principals office
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
Let's keep this somewhat quiet. We don't what a live wildcat showing up at the game. If It gets loose then we would have real problems.
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
I'll call Newport's athletic department Monday to see if it can be arranged.