Everything posted by NCC Proud Papa
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
It certainly would'nt be an old 4000 claimer from RD. We would :dancingpabe able to keep the horse secured. There is medicine to calm them down. Just a thought one of the Dad's has racehorses, just a thought. Could get the boys pretty fired up.
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
That could be arranged, do you think it would be permitted to bring one. I guess we should contact the school. I would really like to bring one down. I think they would love the game
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
What do you think of the possiblity of a live thoroughbred being at the game Friday night as a mascot to support the breds.
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
- Best RB at your school ever.
Deep Wing from the 40's went to Westpoint out of Dayton. Danny Bolser was a Truck in the Mid 70's The Wilburn brothers in 1967 Sam or Fred The 30,s 40's and 50's Dayton had some real good running backs- Beechwood vs. NewCath
You really meant to say who good the talent flow flow was at Beechwood, while he was the coach. Right- Dixie Hights @ Campbell County
Camels have Humps...Get it- Dixie Hights @ Campbell County
This is going to be a tougher game for Dixie than some posters think. I was very impressed by Campbell County last week. Better not overlook the humpers, could be a mistake.- Who is your favorite to win 2A?
It is really nice to hear someone say something good about our coaching staff. Coach Schneider has done a great job getting assistants that know how to motivate. Some of those younger coaches have made a huge impact, the kids really seem to respond to their instruction. Now that's why we call him the MENTOR- Beechwood vs. NewCath
I guess it comes down to the running team (Beechies) against the passing attack of the (Breds) I will stand behind our weapons Pangallo, Beiting, Ritter, Kelly and Wrobleski. Three of these guys are in the top 10 in receiving in N. KY. Have fun stopping this army. I forgot the QB Kues reminds me alot of Elliott with his running ability. It's going to be a dandy. Where will they be selling the cold pops I owe you one. Good luck to both teams- Beechwood vs. NewCath
If Beechwood can run the ball on NCC I'll be shocked. I just don't see it happening. Good luck to both teams- Who is your favorite to win 2A?
I agree Ft. Campbell has had a great year, I'd be more concerned about peaking just after the regional championships. Gotta be playing your best during the semi's and final game. I really hope everybody stays healthy. 2A has some really strong programs. Good luck to all- Who is your favorite to win 2A?
Im going to go with DA BREDS of NCC for a three peat, Corbin scares me the most.- Beechwood vs. NewCath
The game last night has to strengthen the breds confidence. Our schedule will help us in the playoffs. I believe that games of last nights caliber and intensity only improve a team. It will also help the Camels in the playoffs, anybody that wants to underestimate that team will end up going home early. The camels have tons of weapons.- NCC 26 Campbell County 23
I keep trying to go to sleep, and the vision of #27 catching the ball keeps me up. How many times did he step up tonight. Austin you are without a doubt the real deal, and young man you are very fun to watch. Best of luck to you and the Camels. You guys have really turned your program around. What a great game to watch. It's one of the most exciting games I've seen in the last 4 years, including our state final games. WOW what a player you have become.- NCC 26 Campbell County 23
Austin Studer my man you are one heck of a player, and a great kid on top of that- Campbell Co. at NewCath: Predictions
If they are smart they will probably try to run the ball. All kinds of things could happen. Maybe that changes the stunting game. NCC may start sending LB's, can the Camels handle the quickness. Who knows. That is what makes Friday night's so much fun. I know one thing for sure, there are some great friends competing against each other tonight. It will be a blast to see them all on the field together. Its a St. Mary/ Red Devil reunion. I hope they all play the games of their lives. This is a special night for so many people. Good luck to both classy programs- Campbell Co. at NewCath: Predictions
Then lets throw in Tates Creek (1-7) and Pendleton. Your sarcasm earned that comment- Campbell Co. at NewCath: Predictions
The team you are playing tonight is not Mason County, Conner, Holmes or Simon Kenton. Im sure Coach Schneider has taken his entire stable to the starting gates so we can get out of the gate a little faster.:banana:- Campbell Co. at NewCath: Predictions
27 points against NCC's Defense is alot, they only give up 6.3 per game. Are you exaggerating again.- Class 2A Playoffs
Lots of really solid teams in 2A. It's going to be a real dog fight for the title. Sounds like alot of fun- Class 2A Playoffs
So Ft. Campbell would have to beat Danville to get to the finals. What is the possibility of that happening. We know about Danville. What is the scoop on Ft. Campbell.- Class 2A Playoffs
You will hopefully get through NCC to have this happen, that's going to be a tall task. Best of Luck you guys are having a fine season- Lloyd/NCC predictions
BB Lover its because they live in a dream world, it's ok to dream, we all do. However, there is a thing call reality. It will hit the Juggs tonight. The people making these claims I sure are not even on the team:fire:- Dayton/Bishop Brossart predictions
Go Greendevils:devil: - Best RB at your school ever.