Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Great Game

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Great Game

  1. It also makes it tough when you hear this and you have some kids at other schools in the near vicinity who have to sit because there is a lot of talent at those positions at their school.
  2. Please tell me that you are referring to the Ryle fans and not the players. Even if you are talking about the fans that is still overall not the case:irked:.
  3. Reed is a SS I believe I said if they can get some pitching they may be a dark horse.
  4. I would disagree with this statement because you can add Mark Reed (one of the better hitters in all of NKY) and I can go on from there with their line-up. They will no doubt hit the ball, if they can get some pitching they could surprise.
  5. I am sure statewide there is differences by the end of the year for the final eight teams at Applebees, but the local polls for NKY have been pretty much on the money for the last couple of years.
  6. I am not sure what Beechwood's strength of schedule has been but Ryle has played it's first 3 games against #5,#9,#17 in the state. From my experience these early games between two rivals can deceive and mean little in the grand scheme of things, except initial bragging rights.
  7. David Etchied pitched an excellent game through 5 innings, mixing pitches and throwing a ton of strikes, and Sebald was dominate in shutting down E town in the last inning.
  8. Walks and errors by Ryle played as much of a part as the hitting for Eastern. A poor performance all the way around. Eastern looked every bit of a top 10 team in the state as they took advantage of every mistake Ryle made.
  9. Final from the Eastern Tournament
  10. Final from the Eastern Tournament
  11. That is awesome news... I hope he has a quick recovery!
  12. My prayers will be with Michael... Please get well soon!
  13. Yes I meant pleased as in SK has a some talent and it seems no one had any idea that HC would come out playing like this out of the gate.
  14. This one really surprises me... Simon Kenton is a good ball club. HC should be pleased with this win.
  15. I was told the Raiders had only four hits but had some hard hit balls right at people. It sounds like this game could have gone either way until a couple of miscues defensively.
  16. Did Michael Ogden pitch for Owen County?
  17. My bad... didn't see the part about the 6th inning.:sleep:
  18. What happened from the fifth on for Beechwood to score 9 runs:confused:
  19. Nice job on the no-hitter...
  20. Definitely would put Highlands in the top 10.
  21. They are all real good ball players but I don't think D1. Just my opinion.
  22. Their regional championship team last year was made up of 13 sophomores and 4 freshman. 3 of the freshman got extensive playing time during the season and in that game.
  23. They ended up playing nine on a cold day and Ryle played well and Brossart looked good at times. I believe the final was 10-4. You can't tell a whole lot from a first game scrimmage but it seemed both teams played everyone and Ryle looked a little deeper.
  24. So far from I have been hearing is when they have been able to work outside in self scrimmages it has mostly been Sebald, Etcheid, Lovan, Renda, Helmer, and Reider. O'Hara has thrown very little and Campbell hasn't thrown at all yet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.