Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homeplate Hero

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Homeplate Hero

  1. How Bout they start with a Longer field I just kidding T.J. Is a good person for the job.
  2. 1. Bourbon Co. 2. George Rogers Clark 3. Campbell County 4. Bishop Brossart 5. Harrison Co. 6. Mason Co. 7. Scott 8. Montgomery Co. 9. Silver Grove 10. Pendleton co.
  3. Mason Co. and Simon Kenton What a thriller!!:ylsuper:
  4. 37th Brossart 38th Harrison 39th Mason 40th Montgomery
  5. Some Schools sell Posters and Schedules. I know of a team in Northern KY That goes around and get sponsers and puts all there names on a big schedule of the games and big pictures of the seniors and then a picture of the whole team at the bottom.
  6. I kind of dissagree on The Indians being on the bottom but besides that everything looks good.
  7. I really try to go if my teams are in it. But i do really enjoy the atmosphere and I will be attending the tourny this year to cheer on the Cards..:thumb:
  8. GS, I believe you all will be fine.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.