Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BASEBALLFAN22

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BASEBALLFAN22

  1. What does Scott's roster look like???
  2. I completely agree with you. It is a Zac Adams saga on here, and it is enough. Going into the year he is not one of the top pitchers in the 10th. He is not D1 talent. He isn't even the #1 on the staff going into the season. End of story. Doesn't mean he can't prove all of that by the end of the year, but going into it he definately is not, and people can talk him up all they want on here but Zac is the one who has to do it.
  3. I'll admitt Zac has all the potential in the world to be a great pitcher. No doubt there. Throwing his name around as the most over powering pitcher in the 10th region though is a bit much...for the moment. He COULD be the best pitcher in the 10th by the time the year is over, but going into it he has to look at it like he has proven absolutely nothing....because he hasn't. He has been talked up for years and hasn't been the varsity pitcher people thought he would be. Talk is cheap and I'm ready to see this D1 pitcher. I believe his collegiate fate will be determined by this upcoming season, and I for one am rooting extremely hard for Zac. I hope he is the best pitcher in the 10th and that he goes D1. It would be great for the SHS program. I'm just not going to say he is this amazing, dominate, best pitcher in the 10th region....because he isn't.................Yet
  4. Adams was not the #1 for Scott going into last year. He pitched the first game against Lloyd because Roberts was saving Bush for the first game of that tournament they went to. I hear so much "talk" about Zac Adams, but what has he really done? His sophomore year he pitched in 2 games against some weak teams and last year he pitched in a game and a half. Going into his senior year he has proven nothing in the high school season. Nothing. I agree he has alot of potential but potential is nothing until you use it. It's nothing against Zac. He has a great work ethic and a love for the game, but quit blowin smoke up the kids butt when he hasn't proven a single thing yet. I'll be rootin for him to see that potential come out in his senior year. I hope all this "talk" gets backed up with some actual results.
  5. Kellan Smith is going to be a stud in a few years
  6. Any idea on how hard rose and greene throw?
  7. Any one know whos pitching for grc?
  8. I believe the eagles will pull out the upset. I believe clark is looking past the eagles. The eagles are hitting the ball, playing great defense, and getting good pitching, so i like the eagles in the upset.
  9. Scott 18-14 and GRC 30-4 I believe Bush will be on the hill for the eagles not sure for GRC :confused: Should be a great game.
  10. Who do you believe will win?
  11. Wow cant wait till monday. I believe this will be a good one. Good Luck to all the teams.
  12. Who do you believe will win the tenth tourny?
  13. How are ryle and cov cath not higher? And how is scott not even in the top 50?
  14. Distict Winner: Bishop Brossart, GRC, Harrison, and Mason District Runner ups: Scott, Nicholas, Montgomery, and St. Patrick The drawing for the tournament is sometime friday. Who do you believe has the pitching, defense, and hitting to win it?:sssh:
  15. Scott came back from 5 to 3 to tie it in the 7th and with 2 outs. Gutsy gutsy performance from Scott. Mutsch was not very good tonight. Was not too impressed with his control. Scott showed alot of heart in 2 days of this tournament. Robby Ryan pitched vey well and deserved a better outcome but errors cost it. Congrats to Brossart. The 37th district should be well represented in Regionals
  16. Scotts has been playing good baseball, and has really come of late. I believe they can really make a run in the 10th. Keep it going eagles! :banana:
  17. Who do you believe will win the 10th?:fire:
  18. Any thoughts on the Scott and Campbell district game? From what I hear, I believe Hurd will be pitching. Not sure for Scott though. Last time these two teams met, Hurd took the loss and Scott went on to win 18-2...... ouch.
  19. Final. Scott wins thier fifth straight, and improves to 12-8. way to go eagles :banana:
  20. bitter 2/3 with his 3rd hr of the year and a walk, bush 3/4 with a double, bush also pitched for the eagles and goes the distance with 16 k's along the way. .. way to go eagles..!
  21. Bush and Bitter both hit in the park homeruns, bitters 2nd and bushs 4th of the year... keep it up!
  22. Bush goes deep for the eagles for the third time this year.
  23. Nice to see Robby Ryan get the win...he has deserved more than he has gotten this yr so far :banana:
  24. The throw was right on the money from EJ Murray the shortstop. It was not a play where he caught it down the line and he didnt get trucked. The kid hit him in the face
  25. That was a terrible call and a terrible way to win or lose a game. First off, the runner should of slid home and second if your going to not slide you cannot touch the catcher at all or you are automatically out. (Not to mention that ball beat him to the plate by a good 5 steps). It looked like the kid was going to slap the ball out of Steuarts glove and got him right in the face. Looked dirty to me and the kid should of definately been out terrible call by the umpires. Hope Derek Steuart is ok...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.