Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott vs. GRC Prediction?

Who wins? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • George Rogers Clark
      71%
      27
    • Scott
      28%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Scott 18-14 and GRC 30-4

 

I believe Bush will be on the hill for the eagles not sure for GRC :confused: Should be a great game.

GRC will deliver the unofficial "Welcome to the 10th Region" to Scott High this year.

I think Scott starts Ryan. In my opinion he is a little better than Bush. Who ever starts better have some junk because Clark was all over the fastball against Nicholas, who seemed to have improved some, although I haven't seen them but once all year.

Certainly hope the eagles win. But if we lose to anybody I would want it to be GRC, nothing but class in that program, but I look for the eagles to pull the upset, they have to much heart to die out now.

  • Author

I believe the eagles will pull out the upset. I believe clark is looking past the eagles. The eagles are hitting the ball, playing great defense, and getting good pitching, so i like the eagles in the upset.

I believe the eagles will pull out the upset. I believe clark is looking past the eagles. The eagles are hitting the ball, playing great defense, and getting good pitching, so i like the eagles in the upset.

 

GRC won't be over looking the Eagles. We have great respect for their program in all sports. I have not seen their baseball team play, but if they are anything like their basketball team, they will play with lots of heart and class.

I am not sure who will pitch for GRC. Coach has been pitching alot of kids this year, some who have never pitched before, getting them ready for post play.

It will be Rose or Greene, but I still haven't heard who they have decided to go with. Either one they choose will be tough to beat. Can't wait til 2nite with 2 great games to watch. Nothing like post season baseball!

I can guarantee you that Coach Allison and the GRC staff are not looking past the eagles. I think that they have more pitching than anybody else. He will probably start Rose and then he"s got Greene, Wood, Bennett who can also throw. I look for the Cards to win by 3 or 4 runs. Think they jump all over Bush if he throws. Haven,t seen Ryan throw but here he is pretty decent.

Although GRC has to get past a solid Scott High team to get to the championship, the GRC Coaching Staff is waiting to see the results of the Bishop Brossart/Harrison Co game to determine who pitches the game 2nite. Greene pitched the 3-2 8 Inning win over the Breds in April so they have already seen him. None of the teams remaining have seen Rose. Not sure it would matter either way, but I did want to update everyone.

I believe the eagles will pull out the upset. I believe clark is looking past the eagles. The eagles are hitting the ball, playing great defense, and getting good pitching, so i like the eagles in the upset.

The Cards have the upmost respect for everyone in the tourney, and won't overlook the Eagles. The Eagles have a nice team and will come to play.

Scott, despite what others may think, will give Clark County a run for their money. Scott has played a tough schedule all year and they are reaping the results of it now by playing some of their baseball of the year. I believe this game will come down to the final inning...

  • Author

Any idea on how hard rose and greene throw?

Not really quite sure how hard. Rose is 7-1 or 8-1 & Greene is 8-0. Sorry couldn't help ya on the speed thing....

I can guarantee you that Coach Allison and the GRC staff are not looking past the eagles. I think that they have more pitching than anybody else. He will probably start Rose and then he"s got Greene, Wood, Bennett who can also throw. I look for the Cards to win by 3 or 4 runs. Think they jump all over Bush if he throws. Haven,t seen Ryan throw but here he is pretty decent.

if Bush Throws His Game I Will Gurantee Grc Will Not Jump All Over Him...with Scott This Year There Top Three Pitchers Have Been Equal To Each Other..bush Throws The Hardest But They All Mix It Up Well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.