Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott vs. GRC Prediction?

Who wins? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • George Rogers Clark
      71%
      27
    • Scott
      28%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Any Idea Who The Home Team Is. I Heard It Would Be Scott Since They Are The District Runner Up Advancing To The Next Round.

Any Idea Who The Home Team Is. I Heard It Would Be Scott Since They Are The District Runner Up Advancing To The Next Round.

 

I thought usually after 1st round play, it was decided by a flip of the coin.

It was decided by the draw.... the top team in the bracket is home.. Scott will be home.

if Bush Throws His Game I Will Gurantee Grc Will Not Jump All Over Him...with Scott This Year There Top Three Pitchers Have Been Equal To Each Other..bush Throws The Hardest But They All Mix It Up Well.

 

Every pitcher this year has pitched great for the Eagles and that has allowed them to have a very nice season for 2007. Their rotation would be even more formidable had they not lost Adams to an arm injury but the rest of the pitchers have stepped up immensly and pitched great in his absence.

That's how I feel about GRC's pitching as well. All 3 starting pitchers mix it up very well. I wish I knew their stats because their ERA's should be great. Hope to see a great game between the two teams 2nite.

Every pitcher this year has pitched great for the Eagles and that has allowed them to have a very nice season for 2007. Their rotation would be even more formidable had they not lost Adams to an arm injury but the rest of the pitchers have stepped up immensly and pitched great in his absence.

 

 

Adams would be nice, but there pitching has been great with out him.

Bush didn't look especially sharp in his start against Campbell Co. I thought the second pitcher, Atkins, I believe was his name, looked better than Bush. But he could have just been off that day and this could be his day. Should be two good games for the fans..

Bush didn't look especially sharp in his start against Campbell Co. I thought the second pitcher, Atkins, I believe was his name, looked better than Bush. But he could have just been off that day and this could be his day. Should be two good games for the fans..

 

 

Adkins pitched 7 yesterday, Bush was very sharp the 1st 4 innings against CC, hopefully he can go the distance.

Certainly hope the eagles win. But if we lose to anybody I would want it to be GRC, nothing but class in that program, but I look for the eagles to pull the upset, they have to much heart to die out now.

 

You won't find a classier program than the Thorobreds of Harrison County. However, if you'd rather share the love and lose to GRC this year so be it. In other words "Welcome to the 10th Region", home of the Thorobreds and Cardinals.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.