Everything posted by The Sooner Surge
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
Ditto.
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
Seriously? Im not stating that without him that whole season will plunder, but Im sure any SK player/fan wouldn't feel great knowing thay have one less playmaker on the field. One who held many positions such as: Reciever, corner, safety, kick/punt returner, quarterback and on occasion running back (which Im sure was going to be used in this game.) Tell me that will not make a difference.
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
Ill get back to you once we access the postgame thread.:thumb: I pray SK wins, but this will be a travesty.
-
Who was the greatest running back to ever play high school football in Kentucky?
Can't say that I have but as Mitts stated, Id probably recognize him. Googling him right now seems to strenuous...Ill check later.
-
Who was the greatest running back to ever play high school football in Kentucky?
I voted Shaun. Why? Cause Ive never heard of anyone else.
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
At first yes. Now I feel though that SK will be weak in some areas coming into this game. Its sad to finally say, but this will NOT be a good game. Ill put Dixie up by 3+ tds.:cry: :fight:
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
Same here. Now that I think about it more and more.:madman:
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
It just occured to me that if there happens to be a lightning delay then Im leaving right then and there. Im a little supersticious(Spelling?) and history has brought losses for SK on both previous occasions. Just some food for thought for those who attended.
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
Creepy.:eek: :lol:
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
True statement. I love it when the Pioneers suit up against Dixie because I know its worth the ticket price, even though I'm not the one footing the bill. I guess thats why its hard to predict a winner. My head tells me to go with Dixie but its like someone once told me: Predicting a football score is like guessing the weather at night 2 weeks from now.
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
Once again...A good game.
-
Holy Cross at Holmes predictions
Had this been Week 1, I would have chosen the dogs all the way, but after hearing about their head-on collison against Dayton, HC has my vote. Who's taking snaps for HC these days?
-
Dixie Heights/Simon Kenton predictions
IF you say so.
-
Dixie Heights/Simon Kenton predictions
Yeah really. I love listening to a person who's scrounging for an answer to justify why his or her team lost or is in the painful process of losing (It usually starts with an IF or But). Would you believe I was off my rocker if I said the Oakland Raiders will win the Superbowl IF they (somehow) land Tom Brady? I thought so.
-
Dixie Heights/Simon Kenton predictions
With that settled, I was talking about going on IF's and But's as conveyed by PutMeInCoach. I understand what you're saying SM, but am confused as to why your connecting this to my previous post.
-
Funniest Halftime Quotes
That scared me as well. Overall I thought that was one of the more memorable games that honorable season, having to comeback from behind and all.
-
Dixie Heights/Simon Kenton predictions
Yes you CAN, thats the beauty of it. Should you? Only if your looking for your credibility to plunge.
-
Dixie Heights/Simon Kenton predictions
Oh so we're bringin burgers into the picture? C'mon over.:thumb: But I think we're also digressing on the subject.
-
Dixie Heights/Simon Kenton predictions
I wouldnt advise it.
-
Dixie Heights/Simon Kenton predictions
^^^ Nevermind.
-
Dixie Heights/Simon Kenton predictions
Which game are you referring to?
-
Dixie Heights/Simon Kenton predictions
Im not so sure. Just as Sportslegend stated, I think SK just might pull this one out.
-
Dixie Heights/Simon Kenton predictions
I predict...a good game.
-
NCC 43 Simon Kenton 6
Simon Kenton better tie up the loose ends, having to host Dixie this upcoming week should be just as challenging.
-
Simon Kenton vs NewCath in the Newport Bowl
^^Tomorrow night.