Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SkipToMyLou

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SkipToMyLou

  1. Most of the games aren't on the KHSAA website
  2. They do have a couple of talented sophomores but do not overlook the juniors. They all are starting to come together and I believe they could make some noise. IMO
  3. I do know that he had the screw in his elbow removed during winter and had a speedy recovery. I'm sure he'll be ready by the time the Devils have their first game.
  4. I think the game will be lot closer than years past. I would like to see this one but work consumes all my time nowadays
  5. Corey Woods is also a nice player for the Royals.
  6. I would think you are talking about Workman or Young. Both are sophomores with bright futures.
  7. Polarbear the King's do not play and only one Earlywine plays varsity. They have some talented juniors and sophomores on that team. The same juniors and sophomores that went undefeated in regular season play in Milford. Hopefully you can see them play.
  8. March 26 @ St. Pat March 27 @ Augusta March 29 @ Bath County April 3 Bracken County April 4 @ Frankfort April 5 @ Mason County April 10 Nicholas April 12 @ Pendleton County April 13 Class A @ Paris April 17 Harrison County April 19 Silver Grove April 21 @ Sayre April 23 @ Harrison County April 24 @ Nicholas County April 26 Pendleton County April 30 Fleming County May 2 St. Patrick May 3 @ Silver Grove May 4 @ Paris May 8 @ Fleming County May 10 @ Bracken County May 18 Augusta So much for that typical 11 game season.
  9. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  10. I'd like to see Mason and Deming switch places. I think it would make a more intense battle for the 39th district title and give these smaller schools a chance. Not saying they can't compete but with a powerhouse like Mason it's tougher to be crowned champion.
  11. I didn't get to attend the semi or final games this year but I remember last year with Pendelton.
  12. If we keep having regional tournaments like this one the Fieldhouse won't be big enough to hold everyone.
  13. Hate to see that happen to Mr. Browning in his final game as a senior. If you recall this same thing happened to Travis Massey during the first round.
  14. What college coaches were there?
  15. I'd love to see them both in Kentucky Blue
  16. I really thought Mason would win it too but you can't count anyone out come tourney time
  17. First regional title since 1990
  18. 13 seconds left....Bennett shooting 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.