Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes/South Laurel

Featured Replies

Other than the KHSAA links, does anyone have any other links I can use to listen to the game?

  • Replies 84
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Would a Moderator please delete this thread? I have a station.

 

Thanks

  • Author

Last I heard it was 8-2 SL

  • Author

10-4 SL

2:42 left in 1st Qtr

  • Author
Anything online?

 

KHSAA.org has something, but it didn't work for me at work

 

Someone sent me this link and it's working for me.... http://www.soft96.com

12-10 South Laurel at the end of the first quarter.

is this game on Local radio in NKY?

whats the score?

The tie is scored but I just turned on the game, so I don't know at what.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.