Everything posted by SirMixAlot
-
Covington Holmes 70 Scott County 65
Being Ranked 4th in the state is plenty of credit.
-
Scott @ Covington Holy Cross-Dec. 16
I personally think they are more talented, that is why I pick them to win. We will see though.
-
Class 6A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Trinity vs. Simon Kenton Updates
Ouch
-
Cincinnati Moeller 61 Scott 37
Wasn't there, but it seems that Scott was no were near impressive.
-
Scott/Moeller
Believe Moeller won convinclingly.
-
Scott @ Covington Holy Cross-Dec. 16
I agree if Scott plays like they did for the first 3 quarters against Mason, If they play like they did in the fourth it could get ugly in HC's favor.
-
Mason Co 69 Scott 48
Statements without any Statiscal proof or any basketball knowledge are crazy. Mason will be a top contender for the 10th regional championship, and if Scott wants to be in that class, they have to limit turnovers for a full 32 minutes and hit there foul shots.
-
Mason Co 69 Scott 48
My take from the game. For 3 quarters and a third Scott showed they can play with anyone. Middleton is a flat out stud everytime he got a oppurtunity he took advantage. If Scott wants to Compete with the top teams in the 10th, they have to limit turnovers and make foul shots. They were 17-31 from the foul line and had 20+ turnovers. Good game from Mason.
-
Mason County @ Covington Scott (12/12)
It now appears the Nikola will be in action friday night, at least that is what I was told tonight.
-
Mason County @ Covington Scott (12/12)
- Mason County @ Covington Scott (12/12)
I hope its not either.- Mason County @ Covington Scott (12/12)
He is, but no wear near as athletic as the guys for Mason's Frontline.- Mason County @ Covington Scott (12/12)
From what I know of whats going on with Scott, I doubt Nikola will be playing friday night, If thats the case. MC-60 Scott-51- Campbell County 42 Dixie Heights 31
A little surprised it was close. Not suprised to see that the Camels defense shot Dixie down.- Scott 76 Harrison County 49
Beat me to it. Scott seems to look impressive they are now 3-0 on the year going into a big game friday vs. Mason.- Ryle 75 Copper 17
Final. :scared:- Bluegrass/N. KY Region Boys Basketball Contest Week #2
7 GRC 5 Station 3 Madison Central 2 Lincoln 1 Franklin Lincoln- Is Simon Kenton the best team in NKY?
But yet everyone has them competing Trinity, in NKY anyways, No way is Highlands 3 or 4 TD's better than Trinity. If SK beats Trinity I will say that they may or may not be the best team in NKY, but they would be able to compete with anyone in the state of KY.- Scott HS @ Harrison Co 12/09
Who all does Harrison return from last year. I'll take Scott by 10-15.- GRC 92 Pendleton Co 65
Not to take anything from GRC, but PC isn't very good.- George Rogers Clark 79 Ryle 66
Thank you sir.- Scott 67 Lewis Co. 54
:thumb:, thanks for the correction. I was mis-informed. Jake could be a starter by the end of the year, he is very talented.- 6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions
:thumb:- 6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions
Major schools looking at Miles are UK, Louisville, UC, Purdue, Duke and Indiana, more schools will most likely be added to the list, I believe OSU has contacted him. As of right now I would say UC is where you will see him, but he still has a full senior year and a plenty of time to decide, so it will probably change.- George Rogers Clark 79 Ryle 66
:thumb:, and to add to that, no injury is ever good, especially to a high school kid, and one with his ability, but rather now than in Feburary or March. - Mason County @ Covington Scott (12/12)