Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IM4THEHOUNDS

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IM4THEHOUNDS

  1. Congratulations to Harlan Co. on the win.
  2. North Laurel has some really good athletes --- I was wondering where the support was also . . . they are MUCH better than their record would indicate. GOOD LUCK Jags the rest of the season.
  3. Is Harlan Co. 5A? I know Middlesboro is 2A. It should not be much of a surprise that a 5A team would beat a 2A team that is rebuilding.
  4. The way some fans and coaches act at football games, it may come to the point were the fans have to stay at home during one of these heated rivalries. I would rather not play certain teams because of that, and or schedule teams further away to avoid it. I would like to see Corbin play Johnson Central to maybe avoid the trash talk and the hot heads. Parents, fans, and coaches need to grow up.
  5. Naturally you would think that since you're a Bell County fan. As a Corbin fan, I think we play a tough schedule---and yes, competition comparable to Bell. And by the way, no one is arguing that Bell County is good, so is Corbin. The arguement stems from the fact that we no longer play. While I only know bits and pieces of what actually transpired to end the contest I simply choose to defer to Coach Jewell and his decision not to play Bell. He must feel that there are very valid reasons for not scheduling the Bobcats. He is the Head Coach and does make the scheduling decisions ---- and if Dudley Hilton remains the head coach it probably isn't going to happen any time soon. It is a waste of time and energy to keep going back and forth with it. Trust that it is not because we are afraid, nothing could be further from the truth. We just need to move on.:thumb:
  6. I suppose you have a crystal ball? Our schedule is tough, and only time will tell if Coach Jewell will bring home a state title . . . it is not beyond the realm of possibility in my opinion.
  7. I'm behind Coach Jewell, he's the coach and not Coach Adams. Stick to your guns coach and don't play Bell Co.
  8. I, as a Corbin fan, could care less if we ever play Bell again. I would also like to encourage the Corbin football staff and the administration to stick to their guns and refuse to play them. There is way too much boasting and inflated egos that would get in the way if this game was played. It is a shame when grown men can't grow up. We are proud of our team and the guts and character of our coaching staff. Coaches who are men do what is right even if it goes against popular opinion and they also know how to conduct themselves when they win.
  9. That's a joke-:laugh:-Our coaches have a lot more class than that. This game will be closer than most think.
  10. We don't care and I hope we never play that bunch again! So get over it and take your Bell County comments to another thread. And after what happened at Corbin just recently in a seventh grade game I would say the chances of ever playing Bell Co. again in varsity football are slim to none. I know as long as "Dudley's" boys are there you can forget it.
  11. Adams is definitely Middlesboro's best player, however, holding him to only 74yards rushing I doubt he was the best player on the field on Friday.
  12. What district are you talking about? Is it district 7? I think the #1 and #2 seeds are Prestonsburg and Bath County. Could you explain to me the old format, because I really don't understand the plan for the playoffs?
  13. Pulling for the campers and I think it will be closer than some think. Don't really want to predict 'cause it might mess up the well wishin' I'm having.
  14. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  15. Corbin did not play well in the first half. The second half we made some adjustments and came out looking like a different team. They were keying on Watkins all night and he was still able to make some huge first downs and he even sacked the quarterback. Michael Campbell had a big night and the fact that all the playoff games are at home make the victory even sweeter. GO HOUNDS!!!!
  16. Yes he was selected. He gave credit to the line for making his runs possible. When will this air?
  17. The Hounds travel to Middlesboro this Friday for a huge district showdown, the winner will get home field advantage in post season play. Who takes home the prize?
  18. Thanks. Good win for the campers tonight.
  19. This will be one of the Hounds toughest tests this season. It is at Corbin this year. Who will get the victory?
  20. They actually did more pass than run tonight. Lance had a good game. Roman Mitchell got some time at QB as well and did some passing. Everyone has Fritts in their prayers. If the news is bad the Hounds will step up and still be a viable contender . . . they won't go down easily.
  21. Score at the half was 35 - 0. Fritts went down with a possible ACL injury to the knee. Won't know for sure until he gets an MRI. This would be a huge loss for the hounds, keep him in your prayers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.