Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IM4THEHOUNDS

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IM4THEHOUNDS

  1. Maybe we can make it a Whitley County sweep with the hardware!:thumb:
  2. Hounds just go out and play hard and aggressive. Have Fun! Its a game! Enjoy the moment and remember how blessed you are. All we as fans can ask for is that you play your best and keep your head in the game. REMEMBER LAST YEAR? Enough said. May both teams, coaches, and fans display good sportsmanship regardless of the outcome. May the best team win and may the losing team be quick to congratulate the other. May the Lord bless these young men.:thumb:
  3. Why do some parents want their kids out of the house and on to college as soon as possible? Why not keep them around as long as you can?
  4. Corbin is an Independent School District but we cannot accept out of district kids unless there is a reciprocal agreement. Laurel County doesn't reciprocate. Whitley and Knox County do but we get very few students from these districts. We do not recruit kids from these districts . . . if they come to our school from another district that reciprocates then they pay a tuition to do so. Like I said, unless there is a move into the district we get very few students from surrounding counties. Apples to Oranges.
  5. We can't play football down here and you know that. We're just a bunch of hicks that only recently figured out what a football really is. Why our offense is nothing but 3 yards and a cloud of dust or maybe this Friday, 3 yards and a wad of mud. We don't have a kid that can run under a 6flat forty, I think only one benches over 100 and maybe two squat over 150lbs. Its sad, sad, sad. What's really sad is we had to use old car license plates for thigh and knee pads this year. Things are real bad. The worst thing is our coaches don't use those fancy headphone sets, they use two cans with a string and last week some redneck kid cut the string and the coaches lost all communication. We ain't got a prayer.
  6. :thumb: The refs did an excellent job.
  7. GOOD JOB HOUNDS!!!!! BEAT NEWCATH!!!!:dancingpa
  8. Go Whitley! WC-35 Letcher-21
  9. I found someone who knew of a link to a live radio broadcast of tomorrows game with Prestonsburg and Corbin if you want to hear the game but can't attend in person. GO HOUNDS!!!!! Here's the live radio broadcast link... http://www.wdhr.com/stream.htm
  10. Hey, does anybody know if this game will be available online? I have some family in Huntington, WV that can't make the trip but would like to see the game. Thanks.
  11. I just hope Corbin plays hard and aggressive. Thats all that we as fans can ask for. If we win I hope we win with class and if we lose I hope that we show good sportsmanship, both on the field and in the stands. I also hope that our zebra's this week have eyes. If they don't, then may we as fans still show good sportsmanship. Just play hard guys and everything will be alright.:thumb:
  12. Where you there? Did you see the chop block on the kickoff that broke the young mans leg? Did you see the deliberate block in the back? Did you hear the fans calling for their players to take certain Corbin players out of the game with cheap shots? Did you see all of the cheap shots? If you were not at the game I don't see how you can even make a judgment in the matter. It could be that your the one with blinders on.
  13. Unfortunately #58 Jonathan Goforth was seriously injured due to an illegal chop block on a kick off (this has been illegal for years) that wasn't called. He was chop blocked which resulted in a broken tibia and fibia which will require surgery. He was taken off the field on a stretcher and taken to the hospital ER. I hope the officials and the player who did this can live with themselves knowing that they ended the season for a tough nosed kid over dirty play and lack of ending this kind of unsportsmanlike conduct by the officials. It is sad. Just sad.:madman:
  14. This will be a great match-up and has the makings of the game of the week. GO HOUNDS!!
  15. Tennis is a good game and we have several players who play it. I do believe we won the game and also we know about football. I will say, if I'm ever at a game and some of our fans start screaming to take out players with cheap shots then I will rebuke them sharply! I know that P'burg is an excellent team and Corbin will be ready!
  16. Your wrong again, the game will be played at Corbin.
  17. You obviously didn't see the same game!:creepy:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.