Everything posted by 3ptshooter
-
Best QB in NKY?
If this be true then Kues, NCC, will be All State material, IMO.
-
All "A" Volleyball Tourney
NCC or St Henry will win this depending on when they would have to play each other.
-
Matt Long-Beechwood
No question he is kissing the right people or he wouldn't have been put where he is now. If the teachers did not fear for their own jobs and were able to speak their peace, there would be a new Supt. The people who have left BHS this past yr will be deeply missed. When the seasons start everyone will realize just how much they are missed. Good luck Matt! Have fun w/your family, no pressure there w/winning, you have already won!
-
2008 Quarterbacks to watch in NKY
- Matt Long-Beechwood
The BOE/Supt. I don't believe have anything to do w/the ranking or the high test scores. I would have to tip my hat to the students/parents/teachers. Obviously, we all have our own opinions and watching a European game does not excite me.:laugh:- Matt Long-Beechwood
BRAVO! I, as many others,:thumb: agree and hope you are right!- Donna Murphy Ill???
Here we go agreeing again. Not only the best out of NKY but out of the state of KY!!- Top 25 Juniors in Northern Ky:
The old trainer didn't do too bad as I think he has 10 state rings so I guess he was able to keep them pretty healthy.:creepy:- Top 25 Juniors in Northern Ky:
With good trainers and doctors in his corner I look for Joe to have big year. First of all, he was under the care of his own father and if the new trainer can prevent a concussion, he will be a millionaire very soon! You guys are very funny:laugh:- Top 25 Juniors in Northern Ky:
Hopefully he can make it thru an entire season.- Soccer at Beechwood?
Hey all you Beechwood soccer fans, where are you now? I guess since the dictator is off for a newspaper article or the camera isn't rolling for TV everyone is gone now. So, who did they hire to coach this elementary team??- Kids World Golf Championship
Sorry, my apology. Really didn't keep up w/the thread and since I started it regarding Kids World Championship I just assumed.- NCC
Correct me please if I am wrong but you are referring to 8th graders in the summer which are now freshman, right or wrong? or are they truely 8th graders to be? I was almost positive that Ms Sandfoss played some freshman, then moved to JV and dressed V towards the end of that season in which she was a true 8th grader. This is what I was told caused alot of parent/player problems back then. IMO, I will take Courtney on my team any day of the week and that includes when she was an 8th grader. Parents, which I am one, need to realize this is high school sports not a church league or a rec league. I hear all the time, "I can't believe little Johnny/Suzie don't play as much as so and so because when they were little they played the same amt of time." Well, DA! When they were little that is what the rules called for. Send them back to the church league or rec league and leave these coaches alone.:thumb:- Kids World Golf Championship
NO! http://www.uskidsgolf.com- NCC
Wasn't Courtney Sandfoss moved up to the freshman and then at the end of the yr moved up to dress and maybe play V?- Kids World Golf Championship
Go to the website.- Beechwood field
There will be no new elementary started this yr as that state money has a freeze put on it until '09. I have been told that the gym will (who knows?) get AIR finally. As for the baseball field, maybe a grass infield and new dugouts which is a far cry from their million dollar complex.- St. Henry Head Coach Resigned today...
Remember, bball don't get officially started until Oct 15 so he really couldn't get a good feel of what he has until then unless he is that good to tell from watching them condition:banana:- St. Henry Head Coach Resigned today...
Don't know if the rules for the private schools are the same w/public in regards to posting positions but it is hard to believe this position is already filled. Most jobs must be posted for at least 30 days.- St. Henry Head Coach Resigned today...
Not if you ask the NCC fans! NCC fans have been trying to push Coach McDonald out for the last 4/5 yrs. Maybe she finally had enough and wants to watch her own kids participate in the numerous sports they play.- NCC
Who might these big names be in your opinion? What a shame! This just goes to prove that no matter how many games a coach wins or titles they win everyone is never happy! My guess would be a disgruntled parent over playing time or going back a few yrs ago, moving up a player that caused some older players bench time. Which IMO, they deserved to be on the bench behind this talented point guard.- NCC
I can now confirm my own question, Coach McDonald has resigned!- NCC
I was told tonight by a very good source(ex-player) that Coach McDonald resigned last night. Can any of the NCC fans confirm this one?? Is this what St Henry was waiting on or is Kristi going to spend time w/the family now???- St. Henry Head Coach Resigned today...
NCC???- Beechwood field
I was told today that the proposal sent to Frankfort was turned down. Anyone know for sure if this is true or not? Looks like alot of promises keep getting broken or put on the back burner! - Matt Long-Beechwood