Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkysportslegend

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkysportslegend

  1. I'm going to have to disagree. There is a chance, heck Walton almost knocked off SK last year. Anything can happen and if Walton is hitting shots they will be able to stay with SK. Just as you said Walton has nobody to guard Maegley, who will Maegley guard for Walton? They all like to play around the perimeter which will be very difficult for Brandon. Is there a chance? Sure there is, anything can happen, especially in a district rivalry. That said, I still think SK wins the district.
  2. If you had to make a judgement based on this picture alone (which, like others have said, is impossible) I would say it was a fumble. He clearly doesn't have control of the ball in this picture, it is already out of his hand.
  3. I'm not one to compare scores, but Williamstown did get beat badly by Grant County. That same Grant team lost to Walton. I think Walton wins this one rather easily.
  4. They were talking about next year, meaning that he would no longer be a freshman.
  5. Crane will probably see time at linebacker but I would be surprised to see him getting a bunch of carries over Simpson and Dewalt, the two returning starters.
  6. I say Walton wins this one by double digits.
  7. I think Cincy wins that one.
  8. According to that Highlands would lose to T and X each by a td.
  9. Trinity played the number 1 team in the country close. They were actually leading into the second half and a late run by St. X (OH) led to them to the W.
  10. I think there are only 2 kids that play both JV and Varsity. SK played everybody pretty even minutes. He ended the game with the second 5 on the court.
  11. Conley has proven to be the best ball handler and defender on the team. I would have probably had Tolliver bring the ball up as well but Fookes would have moved Bradley to her and the same problems would have came about, as Bradley stole the ball from Tolliver a few times as well. The positive for SK is that their guards as a whole played about as bad as they good and they still barely lost to a pretty good Boone team. The negative is that the buckled in a big game pressure situation. Hopefully by the end of the year they will be able to rise to the occasion. Boone can look at this as a huge win that can really kick-start their season.
  12. Conley, probably the most experienced girl SK has, played absolutely scared. She would just dribble it right out in front of JC and let her take it. She and Tolliver probably had a combined 20 turnovers.
  13. Not really sure on them being strong. They have a very good freshman team. Tolliver is just a junior and not to mention there are several underclassmen that see the floor some in the Varisty games.:confused:
  14. She made a mistake and got ripped for it, that's part of the game, even if he did go too far. But as for the girl (I think I know which one you're talking about), if she will indeed be playing at a 'big school' that everyone knows then she better get over being yelled at in front of people. If she can't handle being yelled at in the regional tournament she sure is going to have a tough time on in front of thousands and on national television. Also, I too think he would be a better boys coach than girls.
  15. I take it that you are not a big fan of Stowers? I agree with you that he is very intense and tough on the girls, but I think that seeing as how this is the 4th year they have played for him they are used to him.
  16. He is a great coach, but it doesn't hurt to have a team as loaded as he does. He came in at the best possible time with amazing talent coming through the program. That aside, he really does do a great job.
  17. I know back in my day we wouldn't let any girls within 5 or 6 rows of the court, they just ruin a student section.
  18. Which is really just another way to taunt. I still think the rumor is true, they have a class that is solely dedicated to being in the student section.
  19. ^^ Something tells me that you were never a part of a student section.
  20. Not a bad first post.:thumb: Welcome aboard.
  21. The announcers are really getting on my nerves too.
  22. Thats true, I thought about posting that but I mean it is going to be packed down the regardless of whether it is available online or not.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.