Boone County /Simon Kenton predictions..

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Simon Kenton can stop Bradley from penetrating and dishing it will come down to the wire. If they let JC run the floor and dish to Behrens they will be hard to beat. Boone will have to find a way to match up to Simon Kentons guards and make them beat them on the inside where Boone has the advantage. Should be a very entertaining game with 2 of the best coaches in their respective Regions trying to outstratagize the other.

Boone by 10. Coach Stowers will have his players so scared to make a mistake that they will come out very tight and tentative. Then he will over react and it will snowball from there until the fourth qtr., when SK will make a run to make it more respectful.

Boone by 10. Coach Stowers will have his players so scared to make a mistake that they will come out very tight and tentative. Then he will over react and it will snowball from there until the fourth qtr., when SK will make a run to make it more respectful.

I take it that you are not a big fan of Stowers? I agree with you that he is very intense and tough on the girls, but I think that seeing as how this is the 4th year they have played for him they are used to him.

Last year in the post season his "intensity" I feel cost him the game when he played head games with one of his top players.

Just because you have been in the program for four years does not mean that you are used to it. I think it wears on them.

He would be a better boys coach than girls. But then again I do not think he could as easily intimidate boys as he does girls.

I take it that you are not a big fan of Stowers? I agree with you that he is very intense and tough on the girls, but I think that seeing as how this is the 4th year they have played for him they are used to him.

Yeah I don't see where thats coming from. These same girls have been with him for to many years to be afraid to mess up.

Lost.

Player comes out on fire and is pretty much unstoppable. Does not rotate one time on a pick and roll gets pulled, she is then loudly yelled at for the whole gym to hear. She does not score again.

Sounds like she shouldn't be playing a sport then if she can't handle being yelled at.

Sounds like she shouldn't be playing a sport then if she can't handle being yelled at.

There is a difference in yelling at someone and making a point to embarrass someone. By the way I think she will be playing for along time, probably at school that the whole country might recognize.