Boone County /Simon Kenton predictions..

There is a difference in yelling at someone and making a point to embarrass someone. By the way I think she will be playing for along time, probably at school that the whole country might recognize.

I think he was coaching her for this year. It'll help her out greatly if she's still on the team, which i'm guessing she is.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She made a mistake and got ripped for it, that's part of the game, even if he did go too far. But as for the girl (I think I know which one you're talking about), if she will indeed be playing at a 'big school' that everyone knows then she better get over being yelled at in front of people. If she can't handle being yelled at in the regional tournament she sure is going to have a tough time on in front of thousands and on national television.

Also, I too think he would be a better boys coach than girls.

SK should win big...they are returning their entire team, BC lost 5 of their top 8 from last year, it's on SK's home floor, and they beat BC last year...shoud be a no-brainer!

If Boone could keep the loss within single digits it would be a nice boost for their confidence.

SK should win big...they are returning their entire team, BC lost 5 of their top 8 from last year, it's on SK's home floor, and they beat BC last year...shoud be a no-brainer!

If Boone could keep the loss within single digits it would be a nice boost for their confidence.

I think it will be closer than that. Boone is quicker this year than last and can guard the perimeter better with that speed. foul trouble should not be a problem because SK likes to pass and keep the ball outside rather than inside so the starters should be able to stay in the game. The one thing SK doesn't have will be someone to hold Katie down if she and JC are on the same page it will be very interesting.

Sounds like she shouldn't be playing a sport then if she can't handle being yelled at.

You obviously don't know the situation or the girl. Being yelled at and humiliated is too totally different things. I was at the game and I also believe that Stowers is the best coach in NKY. Stowers went way overboard and it cost SK a great shot at winning the region last yr. He ran out to the foul line to scream at her and the whole world knew about it.

In hindsight, I am sure he would admit he made a mistake !!

This girl already has as many D1 offers as anyone in NKY , I can almost bet my house on that one ;) and she has just started her junior yr.

As for the game, I believe SK will be hard to beat. They lost their best big girl to graduation and two starters to knee problems, but they are still deep. They have a pretty good starting 5.

I haven't seen bc play this yr. so I cannot give them a fair shake but I can say their not going to lay down and quit. Its pretty obvious Bradley and Behrens make it happen for Boone. This could be a good game , or it could get ugly.