Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kentuckycat645

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kentuckycat645

  1. The Tigers will be happy to get out of the swamp that they played in this past week. I'd expect they'll do what's expected of them once they see that shade of Bell County Blue and Fold up like a cheap pup tent. :banana: Bell 44 Clay 14
  2. I wonder what Happened.
  3. I wonder why someone hasn't started a football program at OBI if the right staff got in there it would be an immediate power. The school is located in Clay County and is a boarding school with dorms on campus, its more like a small college than a high school. Wouldn't that be a coaches dream, all his football players living at school where you could plan practice and workouts whenever you wanted. Most of the kids there are from out of state. However there is nothing in Oneida Kentucky I mean Nothing maybe one small grocery. If I had a bazillion dollars I'd hire me a staff, build a complex and create the Oak Hill of high school football. Just a thought It takes a really small mind who can think of only one way to spell a word, Hardy har har.....
  4. I think Clay and Staff got a major wake up last week from KC and they'll bring their A game Friday Night. CCHS 42 MS 24
  5. I wish Clay would have had a healthy team, the very place Knox ran all over Clay was the place being manned by a freshman D lineman with very little playing time under his belt, with starter Nathan Dezarn Home sick.. Everything all night long went the way of Knox, they Picked up every dropped ball, got almost every Call and turned them into big Plays, it was an ugly game to say the least by both teams Knox just wanted it more than the Tigers did tonight. Its really laughable that KC only Beat Perry Central by a point when Clay County Blew them out in Two quarters. I'm sure Bell and Rock will have no Problem with KC they'll name their score. What state is your football team in when Beating Clay County in Football is a Big win.....Hardy har har Great Game Knox Central to bad these tow teams won't be in the same league next year I enjoy their rivalry a great deal. IMHO
  6. If Coach Stepp was Allowing Zach to Pad stats he wouildn't have been taken out with 9 minutes left in teh third Qtr against Perry Central. Anyway Since you brought it up how is a QB in eastern Kentucky supposed to get noticed if he doesn't pad stats, if it weren't for Zack's Stats he'd be like a tree falling in the woods with noone around to hear it. I'm out like a chubby chick playing dodgeball.
  7. Lewis had in the neighborhood of 450 yards passing Dunn had over 200 yards recieving. Zack Lewis left the game with 9 minutes left in the third Qtr back Up Qb Nicholson played some reps with the starting O Line, the JV finished off the night.
  8. According to the numbers Matt Dobbs and Phillip Dunn of Clay County are two of the top 10 recievers playing on the same team. Add to that Mix Cam Rice and The Bullock Kid and clay has a stable full of recievers to catch passes from Zack Lewis.
  9. The small quick passing team, or big strong running team? Had you rather be the reciever/runner or the defender on a muddy field? :flame: :banana:
  10. I'd say 27 to 8 would be about the right score friday night. Clay can't stop Rocks running attack, and you can't score if you can't get the ball. Ever hear the term saying yards and a cloud of dust.
  11. Rock may be a lot of things but an underdog to Clay County this Friday night is not one of them. Clay's opponents this season have only won 9 games combined and have lost a total of 19 games, not one team on their schedule to date has a winning record. That kind of Schedule gets you NO RESPECT!!!
  12. The Rock is favored, I think the most important factor friday night is the fact Clay has never been in a big game and when the lights come on they'll look like deer in the headlights of a CSX train. Rock will come out and hit Clay's young team, and they'll break down. Nothing forces a team into quit mode like getting hit, you can have every gimmick in the book but nothing overcomes tough agressive play each and every snap. We'll find out if Lewis has the ability to throw on the run. Can #7 remain composed running for his life, can he avoid tossing the pigskin to rocket defenders? we'll see! But I don't think he can.... If Clay can survive getting socked in the mouth durring the first half then it may be a close game, otherwise Rock will do as predicted and hand Clay its first loss of the season, and it'll be a significant margin.
  13. The way Bell played agains 2A Leslie County I'd say the Rock can handle them this season no Problem. I honestly see no other team in the district that can play within 3 touchdowns of Bell or Rock. Clay's putting up some nice numbers on offense but they have a really weak Defense:lol: I can't see them stopping anyone that has a decent offense. Rock 24 Bell 7
  14. Clay is still a pretender always have been always will be. I've seen Clay roll out great middle school team after team but when those same kids get to the varsity level they fold up like cupcakes. Nothings changed around the Tiger den YET, until Clay gets a quality win over a good team They've earned no respect.
  15. I don't thin Bell Rock Clay or any other team wants any of Johnson Central this year.
  16. Can the up and coming Clay County hang with an established State Power ROCK, or are they just a flash in the pan that's been beating up a bunch of pretenders? The contenders and the pretenders will be seperated under friday night lights:banana: . Rock 35 Clay 21
  17. I hate to see Clay Rock and Bell moved away from one another due to this Split Clay will go to 5A next season. Clay has never been able to hang with these two big boys at teh varsity level but the furure looks good for them if they can hold this bunch of freshman together.
  18. Final Score Clay 14 Rock 12 :laugh:
  19. I don't think Clays Kids have been in physical game this season and this will hurt when Rock starts Kocking heads.
  20. Then someone tell me why so much crying has happened over the division to six classes, everything you say is exactly right about school size now lets take into account Kids in rural county schools. Kids in Rural Schools sometime have to travel 20 or more miles to get to practice, where some City schools kids can walk to practice. I'm just bringing up points for conversation but to say that all schools across this state are playing on a level field is as far from the truth as one can venture. I've always though the classes should be divided up taking into accout numbers of boys in the school and the area of the schools rural urban area's serviced Kids in Rural Counties shouldn't have to compete with schools in the middle of louisville. Lets stick all the Lexington Louisville covington city schools in one class and call it 6A then put the larger Rural area schools in a class and call it 5A, and so on. No System put in place will ever be fair to everyone, that just life. I like the Classes the way they are now I wouldn't have messed with them. But then what'a I know?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.