Everything posted by Dark Horse
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
Bill musick played i am going to run it down your throat football.. but it sounds like on that night the fog saved us from a worse defeat.
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
i bet they didnt run any pass plays:D
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
Really because of Fog... That would be weird..
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
Lets hope the rain holds off... Everybody still bring your garbage bags covers or whatever to sit on the stadium will be wet..
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
Is Jk going to be the only player setting out for JC tonight?
-
Belfry vs. Pikeville
Belfry 28 Pikeville 21
-
Sheldon Clark vs. Prestonsburg
SC 28-14
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
Lets hope so.. I dont think it rained last year..
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
sounds like a good plan...
-
Best WR's in the Mountains?
:thumb: he is a good one.....
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
Hopefully till about 10 or 10:30...:thumb:
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
Its not raining right this second..But ill be there rain or shine:banana:
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
I beleive firebird has matured and probably before you could walk.... :thumb:
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
JC a bunch BC not much
-
Johnson Central 55 Lawrence County 12
Ousley did play.
-
Johnson Central @ Lawrence Co. Predictions
JC buy 4 TDs .. I dont think JC will over look LC ... I know matney isnt the football team had practice at 11 this morning... 35 7
-
WYMT's Top 10
I agree, i think it looks good almost as good as them fireworks at the nest tonight.:thumb:
-
Johnson Central 38 Bryan Station 14
JC IS #1 in mountian top ten:dancingpa it doent really mean anything but its cool to talk about
-
Johnson Central 38 Bryan Station 14
Central looked very good... They played good on both sides of the ball... Micheal Tacket ........ man did he have some hard hits tonight... He is my vote for player of the game for the eagles on D..
-
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville predictions
ill take P-Burg in this one by 1 TD 28 21
-
Johnson Central vs. Bryan Station
I just wanted to let everyone know to keep Bryan Childers a player from the JC football team in your thoughts.. His mother was in a bad car wreck and is in pretty bad shape so remember them and that everything will be ok and childers will be back out play and his mom to watch as soon as possible...
-
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville predictions
Is this game at P-Ville or P-burg?
-
Johnson Central vs. Bryan Station
I am going to have to go with the Eagles in this one.. As long as the JC offense gets going early in this one and doesnt wait untill the second half. JC 35 BS 7
-
Logan, WV vs Johnson Central Predictions
When they do there thing the out come is usually pretty good... We have a great coaching staff in Eagleville:thumb:
-
Logan, WV vs Johnson Central Predictions
I would say shawn Ousley will be centering to start.. Jc has been using a couple different centers.. I think the other is wes preston.. I hope they get the job done in this weather.