Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

romeo 4 president

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by romeo 4 president

  1. I can't believe it is finally the 15th, and here in Northern Kentucky we have ice and temps in the single digits, so there probably won't be school tommorrow. :mad: It is not supposed to be above freezing until next week, so baseball season up here might have to wait another couple of days.:fight: :madman:
  2. I really thought the Cards would be more competitive in this one. Was this in Winchester? How many did Knowles/Jones have?
  3. Pendleton will have four senior pitchers returning this year, three starters and a reliever/closer. Righties Dustin Yelton and Ryan McElfresh along with lefty Kris Fields will be the top three in the rotation, and righty Todd Meece will come out of the pen. Also junior righthander Chris Speier came on very strong at the end of last year and will get some innings this season.
  4. :thumb: I agree. Harrison's facilities have always impressed me. No doubt the field should be named after Whitaker after he retires.
  5. Thanks, Old Soda.:thumb: I was thinking of John Franzen, he was a tough lefty. I don't know anything about Andy. Just got my Franzen's confused.
  6. Is the Franzen kid who pitched for the Camels last year back, or did he graduate, Old Soda?
  7. I like Henry Clay and Tates Creek. Also Mercer County's is unique with the hill in center, and Campbell County is a very nice setup.
  8. Tough draw for both Pendleton and Harrison's boys. Two nailbiters during the regular season should make for an intense game and environment in an elimination game in Cynthiana.
  9. Extremely sloppy game won by the Wildcats, starting a new home winning streak. 'Breds led by 11 going into the fourth quarter, but PC made good run to take control. Kane Belcher had a nice night for the Cats. It was a ugly win, but still a district win for the Cats.
  10. Great win for Ky. High School Basketball. How did Patterson look tonight, and how did the crowd treat him? Hopefully good.
  11. Knowles said the magic words to the ref, from where I was sitting it was loud and clear, Preston obviously didn't agree with the call, but it was nothing real bad that would concern me if I was a college scout or anything. He was just voicing his displeasure, and used the wrong words.
  12. Pendleton will be young, but more experienced than years past, I would expect a few games over .500 for the Cats, and by tourney time they could be a tough out.
  13. Martin is the tough lefty with the weird motion, right? He is really tough to read during the delivery, he is a tough lefty.
  14. IMO this is perfect. Haven't seen Pelle play thus far this year, but from what I have heard he must be great.
  15. Has Tubby even taken a look at him? I think he would look good in blue and white. He can shoot like Lofton, with a better overall game than Lofton had in high school (penetrating and especially defense).
  16. Don't know any exact stats, but I bet Knowles had 30 or 35, he was on fire. Jones had a solid game, nothing spectatular but was good in the post. Kane had another good game from the stripe, and was battling Jones tough down low all game. It was a good effort by the Cats, but way too many turnovers.
  17. What kind of college offers has Knowles gotten thus far? He has to have some D-1 offers. Do you anything about it, gold sunrise?
  18. The win streak for the Cats was great while it lasted, but it had to come to an end sometime. You have to hand it to Preston Knowles, he is just unbelievable.
  19. How much did the Colonels lose last year from their Region runner-up team? They seemed to improve a lot as the year went on. Also how experenced will Harrison County's pitching staff be this year, Hilltopper?
  20. Countdown is on, including today....... 19 Days till Feb. 15. I figured I would help you out, Strike3.
  21. I think your Cardinals come to Falmouth Tuesday, gold sunrise. It should be a good game and a great atmosphere in the Woodshed, hopefully Knowles gets some payback for beating us out in the region last year.
  22. Solid W for the Wildcats. This team is slowly improving and could make some noise in March. The home winning streak is still alive!:ylsuper:
  23. Pendleton won by 7 or 8, not exactly sure what the score was. Hard fought battle in the 50's.
  24. Great win for Coach Simms and the Cats. I was at the game and thought the atmosphere was great. If Kane plays with that much intensity and authority the rest of the year, the Cats will pull of some more upsets. Great win for PC.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.